* Cannot See Emoticons!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thelaj

Refugee
I've asked this question elsewhere, but no luck so here we go...
On Interference I see *no* smileys whatsoever, yet I do on all my other sites. I have checked every route I can think of - but no joy. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Here is a screencap of the smiley area, for example:

2731f50a.jpg

Yes. They work in IE6, but not Firefox1.5
It annoys me because I have to use IE or be without the wonderful colourful creatures!
Oh well I guess its not so important - thanks anyway.

:wink:

Strange, I dont have any problems with Firefox. You dont have that Norton Security installed do you?

btw, sorry to be a downer but clickable banners are not allowed in signatures. You could have the picture, with a link under it but the banner cant be clickable. (dont ask me why .. that rule was not mine lol.. )

this happens to me once in a while, but when it does, i just right click on the image and the file name tells me what it's supposed to be. it'll say things like "mad" or "rollseyes" or "tongue". hahah i guess seeing the picture is way better, but at least i know what the person's trying to convey.

tuwie said:
this happens to me once in a while, but when it does, i just right click on the image and the file name tells me what it's supposed to be. it'll say things like "mad" or "rollseyes" or "tongue". hahah i guess seeing the picture is way better, but at least i know what the person's trying to convey.
yeah, it happens to me too. it's not any problems with this site though, as it happens on every site i go to from time to time. it seems safari sometimes likes to be picky with how many images it'll show me. if it bugs me enough, i just hit refresh and the images are there. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom