Cannot access User CP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
I haven't been able to get there for awhile now. I get Cannot Find Server and the Page Cannot Be Displayed... :uhoh:

Any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks Sicy, that took care of it. However I am no longer subscribed to any threads now am I? :uhoh:

:lol:

I think in your settings you have it set to subscribe to all threads you post in? You may want to get rid of that and just subscribe manually to certain threads you want.

Sorry Beav... :wink:

I've noticed that sometimes after subscribing in a new thread, I'll automatically be subcribed to it, but usually I have to do it manually. I haven't been able to see any difference yet why sometimes it does it automatically but not always. The same goes for threads I started myself as well. Most times in either case it will not subscribe me unless I click it manually.

UberBeaver said:

Why did I click on that? Idiot. :sigh:

038.gif

Good job!

Your settings say that you have email notification, I'm not exactly sure but that might mean that you get email notification for every thread you post in, which means you would be subscribed to every thread you post in. I'd just monitor it and make sure it doesnt get over loaded again.

:mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

038.gif

Good job!

Do you have any idea how long it took me to go through every forum and subscribe to only the threads you and you alone started? My user CP "Thread Starter" column was a work of art: it said ~BrightestStar~ all the way down. :sigh: Back to the drawing board.

Thanks. Yes I have it set to receive notifications by email. However that's usually only once I manually subscribe to the threads I choose. Only rarely I will find myself automatically subscribed after posting. :shrug:

My original problem was because I had never UNsubscribed to any thread for the entire time I've been here. :reject:

Indeed, that would be something to behold. If only it were true...sigh

UberBeaver said:

Do you have any idea how long it took me to go through every forum and subscribe to only the threads you and you alone started? My user CP "Thread Starter" column was a work of art: it said ~BrightestStar~ all the way down. :sigh: Back to the drawing board.

Aww, Beav, I never knew you cared :love:

Back
Top Bottom