Can we have the option of disallowing comments in Journals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:

I don't equate an unwanted comment with disrespect. A difference of opinion is not disrespect. Seriously, if you don't want to know what people think, don't put it out there for people to read.

If there are personal attacks they should be reported. Other than that, if it's public, people will comment. :shrug:

:yes:

While we're talking about journals...is there any way those of us with more than 800 entries who abuse smilies and post too many pictures ever get to view all of them again?

Right now... I dont personally have the time to fix the problem with not being able to view all entries. If anyone knows (knows of) a php developer that wouldnt mind donating a bit of time to help add 'pagination' to the journals.. we could get it fixed pretty quickly.

Schmeg said:

:sad: I've been trying to reform my evil ways!

You have to slowly ween yourself away from the abuse. If you stop using them cold turkey your hair might catch on fire and you might develop one of those eye twitches THAT NEVER GOES AWAY!

True story.

Elvis said:
Right now... I dont personally have the time to fix the problem with not being able to view all entries. If anyone knows (knows of) a php developer that wouldnt mind donating a bit of time to help add 'pagination' to the journals.. we could get it fixed pretty quickly.

I can ask a friend who does php and has a small software development company. He does a lot of small projects for people b/c he has to do them for classes anyway and runs out of new ideas. I don't know php and I hardly ever use/view journals so can you give me an example of this problem or let me know what to tell/show him?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I can ask a friend who does php and has a small software development company. He does a lot of small projects for people b/c he has to do them for classes anyway and runs out of new ideas. I don't know php and I hardly ever use/view journals so can you give me an example of this problem or let me know what to tell/show him?
I would be eternally grateful if he could try to fix the problem...I haven't been able to view all my entries since the Great Server Crash of 2004. :D

Back
Top Bottom