can we get rid of this smiley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

00Kevin

War Child
Whenver someone posts the:tsk: i think it just makes everyone feel like a pile of crap, so i think we should get rid of it. The same could be said for the :| , but not to the extent as the :tsk: , so just a suggestion.

it does, whenever anyone posts it after a quote of mine, its like '..thanks!'

I happen to love both :tsk: and :|

They don't make me feel like crap either.

what about this one:
grumpytsk.gif

lovegrumpy.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:
it doesn't make me feel like a pile of crap.

:tsk:

if i had just left it like that after you were just posting wouldn't you have felt like a pile of crap? It makes me feel bad regardless, i hate it when people post that, i thought it was a way to make the forum a friendlier place, but i guess it's not going to happen

00Kevin said:

if i had just left it like that after you were just posting wouldn't you have felt like a pile of crap? It makes me feel bad regardless, i hate it when people post that, i thought it was a way to make the forum a friendlier place, but i guess it's not going to happen

I like this one even less.

:eyebrow:

bridgit said:

I like this one even less.

:eyebrow:

Oooh! that's one of my faves! :ohmy:

Not sure I've ever used the :tsk: one before now though.

00Kevin said:

But don't you think that any person nasty enough to use :tsk: in a mean way will just find other smilies or ways of doing the same thing? There are several other smilies that can be used the same way if someone wants to. I would suggest if someone has a pattern of abusive posts that you alert a mod to that. I think that could be more effective.

Re: Re: can we get rid of this smiley

the rockin edge said:

Now i feel like a pile of crap, i realize we can't just get rid off all the emotionaly distressing smilies, nor do i want to, but that ones just bad in particular

Last edited:
consider yourself lucky if you find a SMILEY emotionally distressing.

it's a SMILEY. on a MESSAGE BOARD.

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom