C Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Does anybody else think the C forum could use a bit of an overhaul? It rarely generates much traffic at all. I think part of that may be due to the several sub forums. There are so many it's intimidating and a bit of a deterrent to navigate through all of them to look at the threads. Some of those subforums last posts are from March or April.

I like the idea of having a Content forum, but maybe the subforums could be done away with so it is just one main forum to browse through. No offense to the mods, but it just seems the subforums are poorly organized and redundant.

The Reviews forum is full of reviews from the current tour, but if I want to read a review of a show I'm going to visit the review section of the tour forum.

Fan experiences is full of more experiences of things that happened during this tour. Well there is already another fan experiences forum in the tour forum, as well as a band sighting forum in Pleba.

Also if you look at the threads in the general C forum, there are threads that are interviews, fan experiences, etc. that should be put in one of these subforums, but are left in the general area.

I don't know, I just find the C forum to be a bit intimidating, redundant, and disorganized and that may be a big reason why there is so little traffic there.

Sorry for my rambling, and please note, this is not an attack against the people who run the C forum, I know you put in a lot of hard work for it. That's why it's sad there is so little traffic and the hard work gets unnoticed.

The Content forum is used as a Conent Mgmt System for the home page ... www.interference.com

It is not intended to be a normal 'forum'... but another way for forum folks to access content on the main site.

Back in February. One of my best friends moved out here... and I needed a change of scenery. Still undecided on how much I like So.Fla.. Makes me miss 'The OC'. No place on earth like Orange County, California.. that's for sure!

awww I'm sorry you miss Cali.

I wish you would have been on the east coast when I "worked" here. It was alway so damn hard getting in touch with you back then cuz you were hours behind me lol

Back
Top Bottom