Birthday Year & Month, but no day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Would it be possible for our profiles to indicate our birth year & month, but not have to show the day? I'd like to put my year on there so people can know how old I am, and I wouldn't mind the month.... but with internet security & identity theft, etc., running amok, I'd prefer not to put my entire birthday. Is that possible?

Wussy, I know....:reject: :wink: But just a thought!

^ Hehe...I know, I go back every few months and try because I forget. :wink:

You can do month + day, but that gives no idea of how old you are. Or you can do month + day + year.

I'm not sure how a birthday can contribute to identity theft when you don't even provide your real name here and can provide a completely crap e-mail address if you're super paranoid.

Melon

You will probably have to just leave all fields blank because of the birthday calendar. Maybe you could include your age in the biography section and update it every year... you could even update it a couple of weeks before or after your b-day just to throw everyone off :shifty:

Achtung_Bebe said:
You will probably have to just leave all fields blank because of the birthday calendar. Maybe you could include your age in the biography section and update it every year... you could even update it a couple of weeks before or after your b-day just to throw everyone off :shifty:

you have a very sneaky mind:wink:

melon said:
I'm not sure how a birthday can contribute to identity theft when you don't even provide your real name here and can provide a completely crap e-mail address if you're super paranoid.

Melon

Well, seeing as how my username is an anagram of my birth town, my email is my mother's maiden name at yahoo dot com, and my password is my social security number........

:wink:

Utoo said:

Well, seeing as how my username is an anagram of my birth town, my email is my mother's maiden name at yahoo dot com, and my password is my social security number........

:wink:

way to disguise your identity.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom