Bc? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2006, 08:51 AM   #1
Local Time: 02:04 PM

Why personalise this?? It was anonymous. I'm not having a dig I just made some suggestions. My post doesnt even highlight an issue and my suggestion was made with good intentions.

You have now personalised the topic which was unneccessary.

More annoyingly you make a statement and then close the thread so there can be no right to reply? What kind of discussion is that?? Straight out of the George Bush 'we are invading and nah nah nah nah nah nah <fingers in ears I aint listening to objections>' book of diplomacy.

Sorry that was uncalled for I take it back but it is frustrating that I can discuss the merits and disagree with you on a U2 track but you won't discuss issues that you mod.

I am not interested in highlighting anything anymore (although raising awareness of a cancer charity doesnt seem a bad thing) I just wonder if it is the right impression for the virtual faces of interference to give?

You appear to have taken offence at being asked to clarify something. Its your job as mod (in my opinion) as who else can clarify it?

I assume now that I am trying to have a discussion regarding this that my days are numbered and that will be sad if it proves to be the case. Not everyone shares everyones point of view hence why discussion is required. Also just because opinions differ doesnt make a fall out a necessity!

Old 06-06-2006, 09:07 AM   #2
Forum Moderator
Local Time: 10:04 AM

Spin-off threads are not allowed, meaning that once a thread is closed, you can't start anther thread about it.

You're on thin ice.
"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Closed Thread