Band Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie1

Acrobat
It would be nice for the band members to have seperate forums. For example a Larry folder, Bono Folder......
Also a picture forum for each band member would nice as well.:yes:

That's a nice idea Maggie, however I think that would be tooo many forums. I am under the impression that each band member does have their own "day" in PLEBA where picture threads are started. Like Monday is Larry day, and a thread is started with pictures, etc. You're always welcome to start your own picture threads as well.

I dont think we'll be adding anymore forums to PLEBA right now but I will pass the message to the board owner :)

Slightly related...

PLEBA
Talk all you want about Larry, The Edge, Bono, Adam, and Paul McGuinness.

As Hercule Poirot would say, it ees in zee order and zee method, no? Saying Larry, the Edge, Bono, Adam and Paul would mean the forum is not exactly called PLEBA, it's called LEBAP.

not that it matters.

Pleba is a good folder, but you cant really keep track of all the individual discussion relating to each band member as they get pushed further down the pages.
Maybe the band members folders should be considered for the future?
I know it was a Zootopia thing but it worked great.

Sicy was right in that there are already too many forums or folders as it is. That said though, Elvis is always keen to work on where there is a demand. If the concensus becomes that this is a preferred idea he would definately look into it. It might mean a total overhaul of the current PLEBA and to fit in in your ideas would take a bit of juggling. But as they say where there is a will...!

:lol: yertle

don't enough people put a :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: in the titles to tell who the thread is about? i mean...sometimes it's had to tell between the adam and bono smiliey, but it's not exactly rocket science

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
:lol: yertle

don't enough people put a :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: in the titles to tell who the thread is about? i mean...sometimes it's had to tell between the adam and bono smiliey, but it's not exactly rocket science

Fair enough but the you still have to search for the discussions relating to each band member! Its much easier to have a Bono/Edge/Larry/Adam folder so that you can go to each and its all there.

Thanks to the mods tho for considering it, maybe we should start a post requesting a band members folder to check for any response from the other forum users?

Bono's Tart said:
Fair enough but the you still have to search for the discussions relating to each band member! Its much easier to have a Bono/Edge/Larry/Adam folder so that you can go to each and its all there.
You have to do this in all the other forums anyway...There are plenty of interesting old threads in Everything You Know Is Wrong and It's a Musical Journey. You could reasonably argue for a separate folder for each album, video, etc.

Edit: I'm not arguing for separate folders. I think everything is just fine as it is. :)

Last edited:
Even though Zootopia had individual folders, the threads got pushed away faster than they do here because people were always starting duplicate and off topic threads to the tune of dozens per day. I like PLEBA much better:up:

Pinball Wizard said:
I concur.

Besides, a certain manager would be shamefully overlooked.

:sexywink:

amen brotha...

met-u206.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom