ATTENTION! How To Post Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Attention those wanting to learn how to post pictures

Since so many people ask this question, we on PLEBA made a thread with detailed instructions for you! So if you don't want to go to PLEBA or even if you do but came here first, everything you need to know is here! :wave:

If you have trouble and want to ask questions ask them in the thread and someone will help you!

http://forum.interference.com/t89742.html

Mods, I hope you don't mind me doing this, it has helped a lot in PLEBA and might help the whole site too. The directions are too much to keep going over again and again considering the amount of people who ask this and how frequently it comes up. Thanks.

Plzzzz Reply N Tell Me If U See My Pic!!

hi! i finally learnt how to upload my pics from this snapfish account, can u all see it or not yet? if not , help! thanks! :)

Re: Plzzzz Reply N Tell Me If U See My Pic!!

Babydoll said:
hi! i finally learnt how to upload my pics from this snapfish account, can u all see it or not yet? if not , help! thanks! :)

Well you're supposed to practice posting in the posting thread, but I'm sure a mod will see it and move it.

Where is your URL?? I don't see that you've posted anything?? :confused:

Re: NOW?

Babydoll said:
does this work?

thanks.

I can press quote and see what you posted and I don't see any URL:grumpy: After you upload to snapfish you have to get the URL and post it here for the pic to show up. There are directions in the posting thread at the top of this page, Arw made some excellent visual aids for snapfish users. Read that and try again :huh: Good luck.

What? You didn't even post anything yet, please don't give up. We all had to learn at one time and so many ask we made the 'how to post pics' thread with everything you need to know. You can go through there and see where you went wrong. It's not hard, once you learn you will be addicted like the rest of us!

But so far you haven't posted any pics yet, words but nothing else;shrug: Usually when someone's pic 'doesn't work' it shows up as a red X. But you don't have anything because you don't have the URL yet. But you can do it!

Babydoll said:

Okay I see a URL now- but you've done 2 things wrong. One, you don't have the entire URL. Snapfish url's are very long and you have to keep dragging your mouse until you get it all. The url should be 3 rows long and end in letters.

Also, you forgot to put

after it. You need that to post. I wish you'd read the thread:|

No you can do it, just make sure when you paste it, it's 3 rows long and ends in letters instead of numbers and %, then add the IMG tags. Keep trying, we all had to!

Re: it worked it worked it worked!!!!

Babydoll said:
finally!! *tries posting more and hoping she doesn't look like a fool*

[img)http://images.snapfish.com/33:9:4:723232fp46=wp>2327=958=5;;=XROQDF>232355766<344wp1lsi[img/]

on this one you have the tag wrong

you put [img/] instead of [/img] the slash comes first in the last one, no slash in the first one

also another common problem of snapfish newbies, if you get the url of the thumbnail pic it will post small. You have to click on the pic to enlarge and get the url of the big pic.

Re: it worked it worked it worked!!!!

it worked but they're still small, click on the small pic and get the url for the big pic

Oh, always save the big version in the future. If you save them small on your computer they will upload and post small. :huh:

With that one you left a space between teh IMG and the url. It takes practice, you'll get it. I have to go to town for awhile, keep it up, good luck :hug:

Is that you in the pics? You're pretty:)

yep, that's me! i'm glad u can finally see them... before that i was like, "tell me tell me, what do u see?? tell me tell me, what's wrong with me?" hehe, (lyrics from my fave song from ATYCLB) when i kept trying to post and no one could see them, lol....

where has this thread been moved, btw?

i hope this is the right thread
but how do i "quote" a pic from someone elses post? i was able to pull it off once, but i just want the pic not the words

thanks a bunch
-a:wink:

I'm having trouble with sizing the pics. Mine come up enormous. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Jon

You need to re size them in a photo program.

Or, you can upload them to www.snapfish.com or our tour gallery and it will automatically size them to a decent size.

Back
Top Bottom