ATTENTION! How To Post Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
344%3C375923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2357%3D%3B7%3A%3D935%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B644%3A%3C689ot1lsi

Okay when I hit the properties button it will not let me right click it to copy the link!! I am getting so annoyed!! Help!!

Okay I figured out how to copy but how many can you put on a page and how to you add without starting a whole new link?

Thanks-I accidentially messed up bigtime so you may want to delate my thread in the fan experience/tour photos site. The ones I posted on PLEBA actaully did oky...sorry I am so challenge technology wise!!!:huh:

:cool: It worked! Any suggestions on resizing photos. Do you need special software?

Thanks for all the helpful hints.

zoozen said:
:cool: It worked! Any suggestions on resizing photos. Do you need special software?

Thanks for all the helpful hints.

Some people can do it in paint, I use adobe.

Good to see so many new pic posters! :wave:

Ive given up trying, i tried getting an avatar through photobucket but theres so much bullshit involved, especially as im not computer competent.

OK im on imageshack is there anything thats different to snapfish, photobucket e.t.c, have managed to upload the pic, its just i wanna be sure what to do next, dont want to waste peoples time, just to get it right first time.

zoobeatle said:
OK im on imageshack is there anything thats different to snapfish, photobucket e.t.c, have managed to upload the pic, its just i wanna be sure what to do next, dont want to waste peoples time, just to get it right first time.

you need to find the link for the picture you have uploaded - once you have that, copy it. come here, hit reply, and in the menus above the writing area there will be a button that says "IMG" , click it and paste the link in there, then hit submit reply

i don't know how to find the link since i don't have imageshack, but i can tell you everything past that

Back
Top Bottom