Another question - Status under my username

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soul Always

Acrobat
Another question

Why does my name on the side have babyface under it? I was just wondering. I don't mind it, I'm just wondering why it's there because I didn't write it.

That's your status :wink:

Here are the status' and how many posts you need to get to each one:

Babyface (Minimum Posts: 0)

The Fly (Minimum Posts: 30)

Acrobat (Minimum Posts: 300)

War Child (Minimum Posts: 500)

Refugee (Minimum Posts: 1000)

New Yorker (Minimum Posts: 2500)

Rock n' Roll Doggie (Minimum Posts: 3200)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid (Minimum Posts: 4000)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS (Minimum Posts: 5000)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS (Minimum Posts: 6660)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB (Minimum Posts: 8000)

ONE
love, blood, life (Minimum Posts: 10000)

Wow!

Sicy said:
That's your status :wink:

Here are the status' and how many posts you need to get to each one:

Babyface (Minimum Posts: 0)

The Fly (Minimum Posts: 30)

Acrobat (Minimum Posts: 300)

War Child (Minimum Posts: 500)

Refugee (Minimum Posts: 1000)

New Yorker (Minimum Posts: 2500)

Rock n' Roll Doggie (Minimum Posts: 3200)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid (Minimum Posts: 4000)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS (Minimum Posts: 5000)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS (Minimum Posts: 6660)

Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB (Minimum Posts: 8000)

ONE
love, blood, life (Minimum Posts: 10000)

Interesting! I have to say this site is amazing! And kudos to whomever has built it? To think of something that intricate and detailed to do is way above and beyond the call of duty.:cool:

Oh, and btw, thanks for actually answering my questions, and very thoroughly, I might add. We can't get a peep out of the people in Zootopia AND it wasn't much easier when it was the old Zoo.

just to let you know, elvis built the site. you can occasionally find him lurking in the forums. :)

i remember when i first joined here, and i had babyface under my name, i didn't know why either. i won't even say what i had figured it meant. :crack:

Re: Wow!

Soul Always said:
Interesting! I have to say this site is amazing! And kudos to whomever has built it? To think of something that intricate and detailed to do is way above and beyond the call of duty.:cool:

Oh, and btw, thanks for actually answering my questions, and very thoroughly, I might add. We can't get a peep out of the people in Zootopia AND it wasn't much easier when it was the old Zoo.

You're welcome, and that's what this forum is for, to answer questions. We know this site has a lot of features and may be overwhelming for some so we had created this forum awhile back to help anyone out that may be having trouble or are confused at everything :)

KhanadaRhodes said:
just to let you know, elvis built the site. you can occasionally find him lurking in the forums. :)

i remember when i first joined here, and i had babyface under my name, i didn't know why either. i won't even say what i had figured it meant. :crack:

Lol, yeah, I was thinking of a whole bunch of things about babyface.

Re: Re: Wow!

Sicy said:

You're welcome, and that's what this forum is for, to answer questions. We know this site has a lot of features and may be overwhelming for some so we had created this forum awhile back to help anyone out that may be having trouble or are confused at everything :)

Well, thank you. It is a very well thought-out website I must say.

lol, I came into this folder to ask this very question! I noticed 'babyface' under my name but thought it was kinda cute- though me and my big mouth are already out of that now and i've not been here quite a week yet. I thought 'rock & roll doggie' sounded like a sweet but masculine name. I'd better retrace my steps and apologize to any lady 'rock and roll doggies' I've flirted with!.:eeklaugh: It is pretty cool though, isn't it? A lot of little neat extras for us to discover

You Zootops are so cute.. "folders" :laugh:
Here we call them "forums" and "threads" :wink:

lol- but it took me almost 2 years at Zootopia to understand the cross-Atlantic terms! Crikey, even a daft bint like me managed to learn a few new words. Now I'll have to learn how to speak Interference! And I can't keep up with all the pc tech terminology or half of my kids' expressions. lol, at least my kitties think I'm cool, its inevitable I'll end up senile and talking to my cats anyway. :)

Sooo....

folders are forums and discussions are threads?

:drool: <------we all pick up on this wee universal symbol the first day though!

:lol: not exactly......forums are certain groups here. Like Free Your Mind is one particular forum. The entire place is loosely referred to as a 'board' by definition of the software it is built on...This isn't clear lol...

A forum:
- Lemonade Stand
In that would be a bunch of threads, each titled individually
Thread example:
- "Which Trainspotting Character Are you?"
In each thread are the posts. Also known as discussions...I'm still not explaining this well am I?
:laugh:

Order of heirarchy:
Board (overall forums)
Forum (and sub forums, each with a set name)
Threads (all titled to indicate what is inside)
Posts (the ramblings of us all lol)

I will stop now. I make things more complicated than they need to be :D

Angela Harlem said:
:lol: not exactly......forums are certain groups here. Like Free Your Mind is one particular forum. The entire place is loosely referred to as a 'board' by definition of the software it is built on...This isn't clear lol...

A forum:
- Lemonade Stand
In that would be a bunch of threads, each titled individually
Thread example:
- "Which Trainspotting Character Are you?"
In each thread are the posts. Also known as discussions...I'm still not explaining this well am I?
:laugh:

Order of heirarchy:
Board (overall forums)
Forum (and sub forums, each with a set name)
Threads (all titled to indicate what is inside)
Posts (the ramblings of us all lol)

I will stop now. I make things more complicated than they need to be :D

That's exactly right Angie. However, let me try to simplify :lol:

Stuck in a Moment - FORUM HELP = This is a forum
Another question - Status under my username = This is a thread, which is filled with a discussion.

:wink:

Sicy said:

That's exactly right Angie. However, let me try to simplify :lol:

Stuck in a Moment - FORUM HELP = This is a forum
Another question - Status under my username = This is a thread, which is filled with a discussion.

:wink:

of course to confuse things a little more...the whole thing is called a forum too :wink: :crack:

Back
Top Bottom