Android App Login

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
I just got the Android app last night, and every time I open it no matter how long or short I've closed it I have to log in again.

I know on the iOS app there was an option to stay logged in but I can't find it on the Android app, can someone point me in the right direction? Gracias.

Hi - this is likely a setting on your device.

Look under device settings > U2 Interference app.

You can set the cache, data storage and login behavior. I use the app on Android and have not had issues recently. If you are getting logged out at page changes it's likely that all data is being cleared as you navigate from page to page. we use cookies to keep you logged in ;)

Nope, it's not my device. Cookies and cache work fine everywhere else. Also it isn't logging me out every time I change pages but every time I open the app.

What I am asking is if there is an option anywhere to say "Remember Me" or "Keep me logged in" like the box underneath the login section when you go to the desktop site. I know that in the iPhone app there was an option somewhere to stay logged in because I only ever had to do it once or twice at the most.

You might try uninstalling the app, cycling your device off and on and then reloading. It might help. Also make sure that your version of android is up to date.

Back
Top Bottom