An art forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bugo

Acrobat
Im just thinking that if we have any good drawers here it would be great to see some of their bono, edge and co pictures or at least they could make the effort for the forum!! competitions etc.. im not much of a drawer myself but i admire people who can draw.. one of my best mades draws amazing 3D characters and i am in disbelief as to how he can get the proportions exact every time along with the shading etc.. so maybe it could be a forum where people can learn about drawing as well as views others efforts at u2 pics... good idea or hopelessly stupid or already mentioned?

If theres debate over putting loadsa pics in the forums then surely users can host there pics on www.imageshack-spammers.us - quick, free and simple! peace out.

Last edited:
I would LOVE for people to post any of their artwork on this site. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen much. I know there have been some great threads in PLEBA on this, for U2 specifically. There is also DOL which I think (??? lol) includes artwork as well in the description.

If I wasn't so sure Elvis would kick my arse, I'd add a new forum for member art and famous art in a second...:wink:

Angela Harlem said:
I would LOVE for people to post any of their artwork on this site. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen much. I know there have been some great threads in PLEBA on this, for U2 specifically. There is also DOL which I think (??? lol) includes artwork as well in the description.

If I wasn't so sure Elvis would kick my arse, I'd add a new forum for member art and famous art in a second...:wink:

i usually just post my artwork in my journal, but an art forum would be cool. i think we might be getting a few too many forums started lately though, just my opinion.

i think having the art forum as a sub forum of DOL might be good :shrug:

Congratulations!

Crusader.jpg

First, go to a message board you frequent and start a thread or post about ImageShack, describing exactly what it does and why people should use it.

:shifty:

Last edited:
Obviously, the intent of this thread violated our rules/faq... why wasnt it closed/edited earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom