Alright...Now It's Ridiculous.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
For the love of GOD.

Take the TotalTickets.com banner down.

For the sake of my sanity.

PLEASE.

Replace it with a link to the U2Security department - Headache's already got a banner for it, so there's your replacement.

PLEASE.

PLEASE.

:banghead:

DaveC said:
For the love of GOD.

Take the TotalTickets.com banner down.

For the sake of my sanity.

PLEASE.

Replace it with a link to the U2Security department - Headache's already got a banner for it, so there's your replacement.

PLEASE.

PLEASE.

:banghead:

Dave. Ambiguous posts like this don't help anyone. Where exactly do you stand on the issue?

Yeah I can't stand it either. I always manage to bloody click on it.

And I am 99.999999999999999% sure that it would DEFINITELY not aid me in getting tickets to a U2 show. Personally I would like to see LM's cartoon site up there. ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:
But, but...they say they always have tickets......clearly they know about secret shows that we don't!

They only know about The Edge being proud of his penis! :tsk:

COBL_04 said:
Yeah I can't stand it either. I always manage to bloody click on it.

And I am 99.999999999999999% sure that it would DEFINITELY not aid me in getting tickets to a U2 show. Personally I would like to see LM's cartoon site up there. ;)

:yes:

Zootlesque said:
They only know about The Edge being proud of his penis! :tsk:

For that lovely little tidbit alone I vote for it to stay.

Just think what could be next. :D

just need a new one!

Come on guys....TotalTickets.com helps pay the bills here at Interference.com!

I have nooooo problem with the totaltickets.com banner knowing that they help keep interference.com up and running, but, yes...U2 isn't touring. Time to update the banner ad. They are clearly not getting their adverstising dollars-worth (except from maybe COBL_4)! :D

They do have OTHER tickets besides U2, guys! Lot's of sports and other shows.

actually, maybe a smaller one so we can fit 3 banners!

zonelistener said:
I was going to say the same thing! Where would this site be without the revenue TotalTickets.com ads pick up for it?

Is there room up there for the annual Digital Music award banner? People's Choice for Best Music Site has officially gone under way.

Chop, chop Elvis! Hopefully Interference will make up for not even cracking the top 200 last year :D:up:
http://www.btdma.com/index.php/dma07/peoples_choice/

Re: actually, maybe a smaller one so we can fit 3 banners!

Queen Bee said:
Chop, chop Elvis! Hopefully Interference will make up for not even cracking the top 200 last year :D:up:
http://www.btdma.com/index.php/dma07/peoples_choice/

The DMA is a rigged/skewed/faulty voting system. I'm not going to get into the mechanics of this, and how I know, but I assure you that my statement is 100% true.

Also, the whole 'peoples choice awards' is an advertisement for BT. We no longer participate in this.

Re: just need a new one!

zonelistener said:

I have nooooo problem with the totaltickets.com banner knowing that they help keep interference.com up and running, but, yes...U2 isn't touring. Time to update the banner ad. They are clearly not getting their adverstising dollars-worth (except from maybe COBL_4)! :D

They do have OTHER tickets besides U2, guys! Lot's of sports and other shows.

Is TotalTickets really still sending Elvis checks every month to pay for their ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom