All Interference Photo Gallery Questions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miringeltje

An Interferer
Is there a way I can do that?
Because I messed up, while I was uploading the latest few. :reject:
And now there's even a double one showing up on the front page.:doh:

Couldn't find any info on it in FAQ.

It looks like members cant delete their own pics, but you're supposed to be able to so I have someone checking into this.

Ugh I guess you cant. This gallery is not very user friendly :angry:

Where do you want to put them? I can move them.

I think I fucked up placing my pics in the right directory. Sorry for that, but how do I fix it? :uhoh:

:hug:
I did the same thing.
But don't know how to change it either.

My latest pictures should all go in the 21 July Amsterdam one.
However I didn't pay enough attention while uploading, so now there's 1 in the member gallery, 5 in the 360 tour photo directory and the rest is where it should be.

Well I didn't realise there was a directory for each show, so it would probably be useful to put them in their right directories. I think I put the shows in the description, if that helps? I can tell you which are which show if that helps.

While uploading pics, it doesn't actually give these subdirectories as options, just the tour part. :crack: I'm confused.

:hug:
I did the same thing.
But don't know how to change it either.

My latest pictures should all go in the 21 July Amsterdam one.
However I didn't pay enough attention while uploading, so now there's 1 in the member gallery, 5 in the 360 tour photo directory and the rest is where it should be.

Ok I think I got yours moved.

While uploading pics, it doesn't actually give these subdirectories as options, just the tour part. :crack: I'm confused.

It does actually give the subdirectories.

If you upload on this page : http://www.u2interference.com/forums/gallery/uploadphoto.php

You'll see : Upload Photo

Underneath that, it says :

Choose a category to upload your images to.
Pick a category that relates most to your image(s).

And you can choose from :

Member galleries (that's the one it is automatically on)
u2 360 tour photos
and underneath that you can select the individual shows.

gallery.jpg

Well I didn't realise there was a directory for each show, so it would probably be useful to put them in their right directories. I think I put the shows in the description, if that helps? I can tell you which are which show if that helps.

Yeah you have to actually first navigate to the right show, then upload, I think.

Actually, when you go to upload it also gives you a drop down menu to select which show to upload the pics to.

Which show should yours go to ?

Ok you have put up a lot. I would have to move them one by one. :sad:
I'm sorry! :uhoh: I wish I could just do it myself, is that really impossible?

I actually just uploaded them by going to gallery and then upload photos... all directories I found were the main ones, aka Tour, U2 pics.. that kinda stuff.. so I put them in the tour folder. Couldn't find the individual shows, probably overlooked.

:crack: Ugh I should've asked for help before uploading.

I guess I could delete them all and start over again or so? :sigh:

I actually just uploaded them by going to gallery and then upload photos... all directories I found were the main ones, aka Tour, U2 pics.. that kinda stuff.. so I put them in the tour folder. Couldn't find the individual shows, probably overlooked.

Members cant delete their own pics. :sad:

Where are they supposed to go? If I have time later I will move them.

That's what I wanted to do.
Delete and start over.
But you can't delete them yourself either.

If you click on one of your photos, you'll see photo options (on the right) and the difference between yesterday and today is that there is a admin options now, which allows you to edit pictures.
If you click on edit photo, there is an option : copy image to
It says none (as default), but if you click on the downward arrow, you can select the individual shows.

I didn't use it, because I was afraid that the photos will end up showing double that way.

This gallery is not very user friendly :angry:

Yeah, I agree.

If the options of deleting and moving pictures could be added, it would be.

I guess I could try copying them and then Sicy could delete the originals? Would that work?

I put the show in the description, Paris I & II, Amsterdam I(just the Anton Corbijn pic), Amsterdam II and then Dublin I & III(for 2 my battery died).

Maybe if you copied them to the right folders it might be easier for me to delete the others, but I still have to do them one by one.

I'll do that tomorrow evening then. We're heading out tomorrow for a trip, so I'm not sure what time I'll be back.

Thanks for the help! (And sorry for the inconvenience!)

When I go to my photo's I only get to see 16 pics, it says 16 of 16. :huh: I'm quite positive I had about 58 pics last night! Where do I find the rest? Or did you already delete them Sicy?
I have put the max amount per page to 90, so that's not it.

I moved the 16 Dublin III(and one from I) pics to their proper folders, now wondering where Amsterdam and Paris went. :crack:

No I didnt. Try scrolling all the way to the bottom of your album and there should be a link to 'view all' of your photos. Also change the number of photos per page.

I did, but it didn't show. I went to the gallery and found them in the 360 part. I think I moved them all correctly, though I'm not 100% sure. :crack:

So what do you want me to do? Delete them from your member gallery?

Trouble uploading pictures in the gallery?

Just wondering if it takes awhile for the pictures that upload into the gallery. I tried to upload mine from the concert last night twice (one was just 10 individual ones, then I tried to link all of mine from my folder that I had on photobucket all at once), and none are showing up in my profile yet. Is this a normal thing to have this take awhile, or did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance!

I dont see any photos uploaded by you in the gallery. They should show up instantly. Which show are you trying to upload to?

I dont see any photos uploaded by you in the gallery. They should show up instantly. Which show are you trying to upload to?

Trying to upload for last night's show in Chicago (the 9-12 one). The two ways I tried them, I seemed to fill out everything right. But nothing's showing up in either the show forum or my own profile, so it's like they're not loading at all. I would like to figure this out though, as some of them turned out pretty good! But yeah, everything seemed to go right up until after I pushed the upload button, then it was like nothing ever went up after I did that. That's why I was wondering if it was a problem people were having with that particular show or something. I'll try again and see if anything comes up this time though.

Thanks for moving this to the proper forum, btw. :)

Back
Top Bottom