Age Requirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
AGAIN...just a SUGGESTION, but is it possible to raise the age of the minimum age of posting here...something similar to the minimum driving age in most U.S. states: 16?

:hmm:

AGAIN... nice idea, but how do you think you could stop minors from registering here? They can easily just lie about their age.

Sicy said:
AGAIN... nice idea, but how do you think you could stop minors from registering here? They can easily just lie about their age.

Yeah...but most of the time, their true age shows...and that's when you BAN them and reinstate them at a later date (it is like taking away their driving privledges)! :D

I'm telling you...it would work PERFECT. You would never have to worry about someone disliking their first name and getting pissy one moment...and then next moment them thinking it was ok! :laugh:

And I really don't know who VertigoGal is, Indra. :shrug:

zoney! said:

And I really don't know who VertigoGal is, Indra. :shrug:

Then you haven't been hanging out in the right places.

Because that kid, who would be banned under your plan, writes more mature, more intelligent, more interesting posts than the vast majority of people here no matter their age.

She's definitely a keeper. :yes:

Yo zoney you need to log into your other account so you can check your pm's :p

indra said:

Because that kid, who would be banned under your plan, writes more mature, more intelligent, more interesting posts than the vast majority of people here no matter their age.

There are A LOT of intelligent kids here, I agree with you there :up:

yimou said:
THIS is STILL a FORUM for U2 fans RIGHT?

Didn't they tell you?

Oh dear. This is kind of awkward. :uhoh:

It switched over to a Clay Aiken fan site last month. :shifty:

I have a feeling that if the site made such a requirment check, the ones that would lie their way through it would be the same ones posting to cause trouble.

I think a better question would be: Do you have an immediate or future plans to be a perpetratry of tom-foolery on this quiet u2 related web site?

I think that might scare away the immature posters more then an age check.

indra said:

Completely agree! :up:

And zoney... nice jab there at love_u2_adam! Let's go ahead and make this guy mod already! :rolleyes:

indra said:

:up:

I think the "kids" who post lik...OMFG! i lUv B sooo much..hE'S sOoOoOo kEwL!!!111 usually don't stick around long (or find a niche in a single thread or obscure forum).

Zootlesque said:

And zoney... nice jab there at love_u2_adam! Let's go ahead and make this guy mod already! :rolleyes:

It's really too bad you could not see the humor in my post....lighten up already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom