African Well Fund Ad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Originally posted by Elvis
"I'm at work, cant really spend time posting, but I just wanted to address the African Well Fund ad... originally we were going to run it for free for only one month, then it was going to be removed. I saw how many people were clicking on it, and thought it'd be nice just to leave it up longer... It was up for several months, and again.. yes I ran it for FREE. I only took it down for the album banner, and if/when I get around to finishing the new site, it's going to have a permanent spot for charity type banners/ads."

I am waiting, and I see a new ad of TotalTickets up there.

What about the AWF?

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Originally posted by Elvis
"I'm at work, cant really spend time posting, but I just wanted to address the African Well Fund ad... originally we were going to run it for free for only one month, then it was going to be removed. I saw how many people were clicking on it, and thought it'd be nice just to leave it up longer... It was up for several months, and again.. yes I ran it for FREE. I only took it down for the album banner, and if/when I get around to finishing the new site, it's going to have a permanent spot for charity type banners/ads."

I am waiting, and I see a new ad of TotalTickets up there.

What about the AWF?

I said I was going to make a spot for charities/causes, haven't yet, but still plan to.

Back
Top Bottom