acronym dictionary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i know this isn't really necessary, but i was thinking, after seeing the same question about certain acronyms (mainly lol @ lmao) at least twice this week, perhaps it might be an idea to add a small acronym dictionary to the FAQ or somewhere else. not like a complete list or anything, maybe just the most common 5 or 10 acronyms so we don't have to keep answering the same questions :shrug:

ABEL said:
i know this isn't really necessary, but i was thinking, after seeing the same question about certain acronyms (mainly lol @ lmao) at least twice this week, perhaps it might be an idea to add a small acronym dictionary to the FAQ or somewhere else. not like a complete list or anything, maybe just the most common 5 or 10 acronyms so we don't have to keep answering the same questions :shrug:

Then again, if you refer to the FAQ you are using an acronym yourself. :p Plus, I fear the Acronym Dictionairy will quickly be abbreviated to the AD acronym. :D
And I like answering the same questions. It gives me the feeling I do know something... :shifty:

C ya!

Marty

Re: Re: acronym dictionary

Popmartijn said:

Then again, if you refer to the FAQ you are using an acronym yourself. :p Plus, I fear the Acronym Dictionairy will quickly be abbreviated to the AD acronym. :D
And I like answering the same questions. It gives me the feeling I do know something... :shifty:

C ya!

Marty

:laugh:

:hmm: my name is an acronym too! :sexywink:

meegannie said:
Can we add "Is that you kissing Bono in that picture?" (in reference to BLS's avatar) to the FAQ? ;)

LMAO :lmao:

I second that motion :up:

Actually, now I have a standard response that I cut and paste into a reply when someone PMs me about it :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom