? about The PLEBA Gatherings forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I was just thinking, that maybe the Gatherings forum which is a sub-forum of PLEBA should be moved to it's own catagory? I thought of this because a few of us here in Dallas were getting together, and LikeO2 posted about it in the PLEBA Gatherings forum. However I didn't even see her post because I don't read PLEBA that often, and I didn't see it until she actually told me that she posted it there. Our get together is not specifically a "PLEBA Gathering".

I know there are probably other members of this forum who don't read PLEBA and are interested in get-togethers, for instance the Vegas get together that was posted by Elvis in Everything You Know is Wrong.

Perhaps there should be a more common ground for these posts:question:

Just my .02 cents worth :huh:

Last edited:
hmmm...I would agree except this is what Discotheque says:

Find a penpal or cyberpal that shares your interest in U2 or if you're just looking to find a U2 fan in your city

no where does it mention fan gatherings or meetings :confused:

I guess the whole "looking to find a fan in your city" part, maybe. :scratch:

;) Who cares, ABEL?? The only Interferencer you need to meet is me!!!!!!! So...when should I come over?! :D

Bonochick said:
I guess the whole "looking to find a fan in your city" part, maybe. :scratch:

well, it says looking to find a fan, not meeting up with a friend that you've already met or know where they are

I know, I'm just being difficult :mac: :angel: :p

;) Who cares, ABEL?? The only Interferencer you need to meet is me!!!!!!! So...when should I come over?! :D

you're welcome to come over anytime BC! :D :yes:

ABEL said:
you're welcome to come over anytime BC! :D :yes:

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes a screen shot and saves it so you can't deny it when I show up at your doorstep* :D

ABELPromise.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom