About donating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
:reject:

Could please someone tell me if Paypal is really a reputable organization? I donated this fee thingy today via the credit card of my parents and althought they were there when I payed it, they are afraid now that the credit card number and so on might be used by other institutions or whatever illegally; getting money from this account without my parents' permission or something. And now I have such a bad conscience and I feel so shit.

Please: Is Paypal safe? :( Please...

FallingStar said:
:reject:

Could please someone tell me if Paypal is really a reputable organization? I donated this fee thingy today via the credit card of my parents and althought they were there when I payed it, they are afraid now that the credit card number and so on might be used by other institutions or whatever illegally; getting money from this account without my parents' permission or something. And now I have such a bad conscience and I feel so shit.

Please: Is Paypal safe? :( Please...

I've had a PayPal account for about 2.5 years now and I've never had any kind of problem.

I've only used PayPal a few times, and I had posted a thread about it here first because I was a little nervous about using it. Everybody said that they never had problems with it though! Seems pretty safe! :)

I wouldnt worry about it FallingStar. Like April said, Elvis wouldnt use it if it werent safe. Plus its my understanding that people can only try to get your credit card information if you're on a non-secure sight. And Paypal is secure.

:hug:

Ok I paid through paypal yesterday. I got my confirmation email. What am I waiting for now? :hmm: How do I know I am a "premium member" or whatever it's called?

You're waiting until Elvis updates. :D

You'll see a "Premium Member" next to your name when he's done it.

Back
Top Bottom