A thought (in case forum gets closed, or paying becomes a must)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
As some have mentioned, maybe not everyone will be able to stick around if indeed an annual fee for the forum will take place.

So i was thinking maybe we could start a subforum/a special thread/or an extra note by one of the mods or Elvis where those who won't be able to post in the future could leave their email addressses or various chat nicknames so people can stay in touch no matter what happens to this place.

why not?

*has read page 16 of the "interference:fee, free or gone" thread*

I really dont think Elvis will shut down the forum. And if it does become a pay site, most likely you will still be able to post and read for free if you cant donate.

No. I already got so much from this forum, i couldn't possibly ask anyone of that.

since it appears us mods don't have to pay, i still plan on it anyway, as i don't see how that should exempt me from having to pay, so i'll just use my $10 to sponsor someone else. maybe i'll sponsor you, if someone doesn't beat me to it. :)

KhanadaRhodes said:
since it appears us mods don't have to pay, i still plan on it anyway, as i don't see how that should exempt me from having to pay, so i'll just use my $10 to sponsor someone else. maybe i'll sponsor you, if someone doesn't beat me to it. :)

I'm more than happy to sponsor someone too. I'm sure people who can't afford to pay will be fine.

U2girl said:
No. I already got so much from this forum, i couldn't possibly ask anyone of that.

Maja...it sounds like there will be a lot of people that are going to be sponsored, since so many people have been offering. I wouldn't give it a second thought. :hug:

I'm planning on sponsoring somebody as well, since I had been willing to pay for a membership myself. If Elvis won't make mods pay, I'll help somebody else.

My friends back home...when we went places...sometimes, one of us would pay for everybody. We never worried about paying each other back because we always figured somebody else would catch our backs next time. It all evens out in the end. What's a few dollars here and there amongst friends, ya know? :hug:

Thanks for your offers people, but no thanks. I have money, but I don't have a credit card and I'm not sure about sending money via ordinary mail - i'm afraid it might get lost.

Besides it looks like we will still be able to read, and that's good enough for me.

i wont be posting much after decemeber 1...:(
so can someone delete this username...and when i can start to pay for a membership i can get a new name :yes: :yes:

i'm sick of bono_man2002 :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom