A really good forum idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RufusYoungblood

Mr. MacPhisto's Whiney Wench
There should be one forum JUST for polls.

Fave song/Album/B-Side/live version ...ETC.

The main forum always gets posts like this, they should be in one area so they don't disappear so fast.

Thank you and goodnight.
smile.gif

------------------
The goal is soul

Don't you think we have way too many forums already? I dunno.

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

Originally posted by RufusYoungblood:
IMO, I'd like enough forums, that they all move along at a relatively nice pace (say 1-5 new threads per day at the most

Relatively slow? Thats like....snail across the desert slow....

There is nothing you can do about threads "dying an early death" other than making them interesting so lots of people reply.

------------------
Dont Give Props To The Devil
-------------------
People say weird sh*t during sex. One time i called this girl mom.

Define "too many".

IMO, I'd like enough forums, that they all move along at a relatively nice pace (say 1-5 new threads per day at the most), without dying a slow death. I'm not sure how much admin is required to move the forums around, but it would be nice to make changes and see what happens.. perhaps???
confused.gif

------------------
I'll tell you a story about Johnny McGory.
Shall I being it? Well, that's all that's in it

I was at www.murmurs.com the other day, on the REM message board--they had this thing where you could generate a poll, with actual radio buttons to select, and it tallys up everyone's votes.

Well this suggestion reminded me of that, I thought it was pretty cool... not a bad idea thanks for the feedback Rufus
smile.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
I was at www.murmurs.com the other day, on the REM message board--they had this thing where you could generate a poll, with actual radio buttons to select, and it tallys up everyone's votes.

Well this suggestion reminded me of that, I thought it was pretty cool... not a bad idea thanks for the feedback Rufus
smile.gif

I've been thinking about that recently too. that would be way awesomely cool. and you have the power Bebe.. come on! pester Elvis!!! !! !

I guess that would be pretty cool!

------------------
Joe "elevate me" Despres

PLEASE come visit my awesome Beatles website!
It has polls, trivia, graphics, and much more!

www.angelfire.com/music2/online beatles

Back
Top Bottom