A question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Is there anyway I can change the pics I have to JPEG or something like that so they can go into snapfish? I have photobucket but I want snapfish too.

Yeah. Right click on the file and go to Open With....and choose Paint. Then go up to File > Save As and save the picture again but change the Save As Type to JPG/JPEG.

You have to download the drag and drop method thing. It never worked for me.

yea thats what i did it didnt work for me either... i was puttin the gif in photobucket but it is too small and u can barely see it!

They don't do animated ones, I meant pics. But I have never uploaded a gif to snapfish because the drag and drop thing never worked. If you already have photobucket they host animated gifs.

Does dazzle let you post pics? I had trouble with them going red x.

Dazzle was free last time I used it (over a year ago). It used to post fine, but again I haven't used it for a while. JPEG/JPG/jpg is the only compatible file extension for Snapfish unless that has changed in the past year.

I thought snapfish would upload gifs (not animated) and bmps if you downloaded that drag and drop thing. But why bother, photobucket is free and it takes animated gifs. I've had several animated gif sigs other people made me. It works fine. No need to bother with anything else if you have photobucket.

Well if it's that small snapfish won't take it anyway. I've heard people complain about their size limit. If it's that small I don't know how it could be of any use. It couldn't have shrunk because photobucket doesn't shrink. Weird. I'd give up on it.

Back
Top Bottom