A problem of time.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hey folks,

I assume this is the correct place to post this thread on. I've had a little bit a problem with the times on the forum - they're all an hour fast! I noticed it a little while ago but today it just started to bug me for some reason. For example, right now, it's 9:58pm, but this post will read 10:58pm for me. Yes, I checked my settings, that's the first thing I did, and it's correct - it's set on +1000 GMT EAST, which is the time zone I'm in. I could understand it being like this during daylight saving, seeing all the EAST states bar mine have daylight saving, but it's the middle of winter right now so it doesn't exactly make a great deal of sense.

So uh, what should I do? Just change my timezone to +0900 GMT? Or am I being REALLY DAFT and should just go get some sleep? Yes, there's probably something ridiculously obvious that I've missed ... I'm getting new glasses for a reason ...

Have a good one,
Andr?

Just adjust it so that it is the correct time for you.. whether it be +0900 or something else. Not quite sure why it does not display correctly for you..

Andre,

The Interference clock has been stuffed since the USA went onto summer day light savings time. The Euros have day light savings too so their clocks are okay.

We Aussies, in Winter, gave up and just changed our location to Jakarta or Taipei or wherever to get the time right. When the Yanks go off day light savings we can all move back to where we actually live. :up:

Until the following summer of course. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom