A New Chapter for Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow, looks like I am kinda late (read as: really late) to the news here!

Thank you Elvis for making this site what it is. Good luck with your new chapter in life. :)

And welcome Andy :wave:, I look forward to seeing the new Interference. I think the first question that popped into my head (but has already been answered) was 'would it still be blue?' :lol: Great to hear that it will be.

I don't think I've any questions that haven't already been asked but I'll post them when/if I think of any. So I'll just say good luck with the changes.

Last edited:
boobie2.jpg
boobie2.jpg

I'm another one terribly late to the breaking news... but I wanted to say thank you very much to Elvis for all of your hard work and sacrifice, you've made this place something very special for all of us! Best wishes in your future endeavors!

And welcome, Andy, and good luck! The coming changes sound exciting.

:wave:

Congrats on selling the board Joel! A few of the sites I belong to have been sold this year, seems the timing is hot for online forums...(Internet Brands bought 3 DVD/Audio Video forums earlier this year)

And glad you are back in Orange County, CA (How could anyone leave?)

Again, congratz and best wishes!

Oh, wow.. I'm behind on the news also. OK.. I'm used to change.
I've not had anything but change in the last 5, 6 years. Can I have a raise? Oh wait not that kind of change. :wink:

Anyway, I love you Elvis :bow: I hope you have the time of your life from now on :wave:
I have had a great time over the past 6,7 or so whatever years, with you at the helm (don't go by my sign up date:wink: )

Welcome aboard Andy. :yes: I hope you too, :sexywink: have the time of your life.. I said U2.. See, that's what you will have to contend with. :lol:

Lila64 said:

Lila -OMG!!!!!!!!
:lmao:
Yes the blue-footed boobies!
and :laugh: at everyone's comebacks!

as for change.......

(can anyone spare any?)

:wink:
I range all over w change: from freakout :crazy: to a more calm attitude :hmm:'wait & see' ,to the mix of some nervousness & more happyish anticipation:corn:

wow I totally missed this announcemnt!

Elvis/Joel *THANK YOU* for the wonderfull PLAYGROUND you have created for us all these years! :applaud:
You definately sound like you have made a carefull consideration on how to pproceed.
ANd having gotten to know Sicy a little more in the past few months via the cat-lovers thread- her postive reaction also makes me feel postive about this.

Glad the Mods will be still be with us. (something like "The Force')

Andy ~ welcome! :D
Sounds like you lead a very interesting life.

random/ i'm at a netcafe and I swear itsuddenly smells like some one is making a batch of <oh, yum> buttered toast down in the kareoke bar/cafe below this floor. LOL

I glossed over some of the actual descriptions of what willl happen - i came in here tonight to Interland for a totally different reason . I'm glad I caught this NOW b/c I might have been caught unawares having the site down - I'll just have to wait & see just what all these changes will be in look/acess/prcess etc.
But at least the parts I caught sound pretty cool.

Baclk to E/J....GOOD LUCK with your new endeavor! :hi5: Very glad you will still be a part of The Blue Craic.

And finally Joel~ welcome back to Fandom! See you around MSG someday! :D

Last edited:
This all sounds very exciting. Thanks for maintaining the board all these years, Elvis.

Looking forward to the new era of Interference!

Wow, Andy got this site too. He aquired one of my other favorites sites. Does this mean we still have to pay to do searches. I'm not a premium member and can't search the latest posts.

I do have to say though, that I like this forum format.

Wow, Andy got this site too. He aquired one of my other favorites sites.
I hope you think this is good news, I'd hate to think I was developing a negative reputation. Which other Social Knowledge site are you a member of?
Does this mean we still have to pay to do searches. I'm not a premium member and can't search the latest posts.
I will be working with the Admins and Mods this next week to iron out how we are going to setup the usergroups. Our goal is to open things up more for non-premium members while finding new ways to bring value to those that choose to upgrade. I am pretty sure searching will be available to non-premium members as well as a host of other "standard" features.
I do have to say though, that I like this forum format.
Cool. vBulletin is great forum software and people recognize it from the thousands of sites out there. It's more expensive then most of it's competitors but worth it IMO.

I haven't been here for a while and I am back today -- the new look is awesome, so neat and fresh! And also the forums are very nice and easier to go through. Very well done!
Cheers

Lady Luck

Not the same!:depressed:
I miss the old long name.

Well...I don't miss the long name screwing up the format...but it does seem weird for him to have such a short name! At least he still has the familiar avatar...although now that I said it, he's probably gonna change it. :mad: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom