A New Chapter for Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
Will Angela Harlem's registration date still be January 1970? :cute:

Will we have lots of notice before it all changes cause I'm slightly nervous every time I leave :uhoh:
:lol: yeah i wonder about that. i'm sure there's no way the forums can automatically fix it, but i'm sure it could be manually fixed based upon her first post or whenever she thinks she registered, whichever is earlier. :wink:

and i hope we have lots of notice! i can't see why we wouldn't.

We've had mods from Australia, England and the Netherlands.
Though I don't see why that would make a difference to anyone.

If all the mods are from America than there'll be times when the forum has no moderators at all online, I think that's what they were implying at

Irishteen said:
If all the mods are from America than there'll be times when the forum has no moderators at all online, I think that's what they were implying at

Just because of the time zones here in the US, I've rarely seen more than a couple hours where a mod isn't online. However, originally we did try to have mods all over the globe to account for this.... but in reality, there was still times where no mod would be on. Just because someone is a mod and in a different time zone doesnt mean they are absolutely going to be here.

Elvis said:
Just because of the time zones here in the US, I've rarely seen more than a couple hours where a mod isn't online. However, originally we did try to have mods all over the globe to account for this.... but in reality, there was still times where no mod would be on. Just because someone is a mod and in a different time zone doesnt mean they are absolutely going to be here.
:yes: i certainly don't think we've set out to be an american-only mod team.

Speaking of time zones, the daylight savings time setting here is wrong for places like Australia, so their time zones are only accurate for a few weeks during the year. Don't know if they've let you know, but they've mentioned it as a problem.

They're probably too lazy to care. :wink:

^ Thanks for bringing that up Pfan!! Yeah we're just a bunch of lazy bastards really :giggle:, but it is annoying to always have the time wrong.....for NZ the time is set one hour ahead of what it actually is at the moment now that Daylight savings has finished!! :grumpy:

Can that be fixed? :flirt: Please?

Joel - thank you for all the blood, sweat & tears that you've put into your little 'experiment' here. :up: It has made my life better in ways I never could have imagined when I stumbled upon it 4 years ago & signed up. I appreciate your efforts in keeping it going all this time. :hug:

Andy - Welcome! We're always happy to make room for another BlueCrack addict. :yes: By the way.... all of your immunizations are up to date, aren't they??? :lmao:

The changes sound exciting - can't wait to see them!

BluRmGrl said:
By the way.... all of your immunizations are up to date, aren't they??? :lmao:
Oh yeah. I have had all the shots in the book over the last couple years.

Good luck, Joel and Andy!

Me loves me blue crack, and I am very glad you are not changing the format too much. Interference is so easy to navigate, to make it even more accessible, well, I say go for it.

COBL_04 said:
Khan I thought you were from across the Tasman:reject:
i wish i was! but nope, i'm just an american :wink:

i'm flattered you thought i was though, the closest i've ever come to being mistaken for a foreigner is being a canadian, which is because of the username i think.

for people who hate change U2 fans sure hate it if U2 sounds the same :wink:

look forward to the change and new features

Viva La Blue Crack!

Long Live the Blue Crack!

Good luck to all.

I love this 'place' and hope some changes will make it even better(than the real thing).

KhanadaRhodes said:

i wish i was! but nope, i'm just an american :wink:

i'm flattered you thought i was though, the closest i've ever come to being mistaken for a foreigner is being a canadian, which is because of the username i think.

It's because of your superb taste in music, aka The Crowdies :cute:

And you kno what, I never noticed that before :lol:

Back
Top Bottom