A forum dedicated to art!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
We don't have one, and we have many budding artists here who would love to show their work. Currently we are just posting all over the place, and people really don't know what they're looking at.

Please consider this. Thanks!

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

Great idea, melon!

i think since there's a Poetry forum, a Visual Arts forum makes just as much sense. I'm not a poet, but i'd like the opportunity to share my artwork with other members of this forum. This would allow for critique from other members and related discussions.

I think the Interference community is ripe for this sort of thing!

Please consider it. Thank you.

------------------
Revenge is to do something good. (David Gray, RS 868)

Yep, here to vote for an art forum.

wink.gif

------------------
Wow. After I jumped, it occured to me. Life is perfect. Life is the best, full of magic, beauty, opportunity, and television. And surprises...lot's of surprises, yeah. And then there's the best stuff, of course. Better than anything anyone ever made up, 'cause it's real.

Get down off your holy cloud, God will not deal with the proud

I don't know that it needs a separate forum.. why not just add to the description of the Dream Out Loud forum?

I agree with Skeek
no need to create extra forums when something also fits in one of the 1.023 existing forums

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

The only problem with that is that I've tried it out in "Dream Out Loud," but it's usually drowned out amongst the poetry writers. Perhaps we should kill a few of the dead forums and replace it with art? There are some that haven't even cracked 100 posts and they've been here since the beginning. Oi!

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

I would definitely want a forum for art work, some of us still have a certain form of expression that cannot be released except through artwork. Please let me know if it happens soon...
And yes, poetry is artwork, but sometimes there are things words cannot describe...

Back
Top Bottom