Yet another Beautiful Men thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now this summer I discovered Doctor Who :reject:, it was about time, I know, I blame this on living in Canada. Here's David Tennant whom I've been having a geeky romance with over the summer:heart:...

David-Tennant.jpg

That smile is precious!:heart:

davidTennant_1381584c.jpg

doctor2.jpg

The Doctor to the rescue, with the specs, please!:drool:

003.jpg

:love::love:

If you don't know him, or DW for that matter, well, it's a sci-fi show which has been around since 1963:ohmy: Check it out!:heart:
He also played Hamlet, in well, Hamlet, there's a DVD version and it's beyond AMAZING!

I'm kinda surprised Simon Baker didn't get a mention before now, either! I know many a woman out there think he's definitely sexy, and I have to admit, based on those pictures, I can kinda see why. Isn't he Australian as well? That certainly doesn't hurt matters :drool:.

In regards to Edward Norton, as stated, he was on Craig Ferguson's show recently, and I bring you said interview :D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO5s3v2yoQc

I also saw him on "The Daily Show" a while back, too. Really impressed with him from both of those interviews, he seems like a pretty decent, cool guy :). I thought of the Edward Norton fans here when I saw both of those interviews, LOL.

Now this summer I discovered Doctor Who :reject:, it was about time, I know, I blame this on living in Canada. Here's David Tennant whom I've been having a geeky romance with over the summer:heart:...

Hey, I've been having long-standing "geeky romances" with Stephen Colbert and David Hyde Pierce (aka Niles on "Frasier"), so join the club! Nothing wrong whatsoever with loving the geeky guys, they're great! David Tennant looks pretty cute from those photos :cute:. I've certainly heard of "Doctor Who", but I've never seen the show before. I know they air it on BBC America here, so I'll check it out sometime. I assume it'd probably help to know the background on the show, though, if I'm going to check it out further?

Due to the fact that "Community"'s new season is in full swing and due to me watching one of my favorite episodes from the first season of said show online the other day, I'd say it's time to share a bit more of Joel McHale. I kinda wish the pictures were a bit bigger, but I don't know how to go about doing that:

JoelMcHale3.jpg

JoelMcHale5.jpg

JoelMcHale4.jpg

These shots are from that aforementioned episode I watched, which is called "Modern Warfare" (in which a paintball game is held among the students at the community college). It's sadly not online anymore, so I strongly urge people to go out and buy the DVD of the first season of "Community" so they may enjoy that episode. It's hilarious, entertaining, and, well, just LOOK at Joel here, for god's sakes :drool: :combust:. That should be enough of a selling point.

(Ignore the blonde girl in the one shot, by the way. I officially envy her immensely thanks to that episode :p)

Angela

I'm kinda surprised Simon Baker didn't get a mention before now, either! I know many a woman out there think he's definitely sexy, and I have to admit, based on those pictures, I can kinda see why. Isn't he Australian as well? That certainly doesn't hurt matters :drool:.

Yes, Simon is an Aussie, that why he's know as 'the wonder from down under'! :sexywink: Here's a couple of cute pics of him with Eva Longoria, the lucky minx! :love:

simon_baker_eva.jpg

simon_baker_eva2.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint:

Yes, Simon is an Aussie, that why he's know as 'the wonder from down under'! :sexywink:

Thought so :D. Yeah, that part of the world has produced a few sexy men worth admiring over the years. Must be something in the water. He looks incredibly good all dressed up like that-I love a man in a nice suit :drool:.

Eva Longoria sure is a gorgeous woman. They always get to hang out with the sexy men. Life really isn't fair sometimes, is it :angry: :p?

Angela

No Angela life isn't fair but I don't begrudge Eva anything, I think she's great as Gabrielle Solis one on my other favourite TV show i.e. Desperate Housewifes! :cute:

Found a few more delightful pics of Simon....

TheMentalist.jpg

017qwrty.jpg

simonbeach.jpg

SimonBaker02.jpg

:ohmy: :drool:

Eva's stunningly gorgeous, yes. My mom watches "Desperate Housewives", I've kinda gotten into the show a bit thanks to her :p. It's totally soapy, yeah, but I like how dark and humorous it can be sometimes. I've just always found stories about dysfunctional suburbia fascinating for some reason.

Anywho, men. More lovely shots of Simon there, my favorites being the first one of him in that suit and the one of him sitting on the beach all relaxed. I can certainly see why women go for him, definitely.

Mentioned this in the PGP thread, just in a total gushing mood over it and I want to share the link here (and this thread could use a bit of action :p). Enjoy:

Exclusive - Elvis Costello - All I Have to Do Is Dream - The Colbert Report - 11/4/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Gahhhhh. *Melts*

Angela

Good news, a new season of Desperate Housewifes is due to start next Monday, yay! :hyper: That show and The Mentalist on Thursday are the highlights of my tv week!! A few more pics of the very sexy Simon....

0004-1.jpg

2008_sex_and_death_101_003.jpg

009em8.jpg

Simon2.jpg

Lindsey was definitely the best looking male member of Fleetwood Mac, no question. I like "Rhiannon", awesome song :up:.

Good news, a new season of Desperate Housewifes is due to start next Monday, yay! :hyper: That show and The Mentalist on Thursday are the highlights of my tv week!!

Woo :hyper:! Yay for good TV highlights, eh?

I've got too many TV highlights. I watch a lot of television :reject:.

Awwwww, he's got a nice smile :) :cute:.

Ooh. Um. Hello. That's a pretty sexy pose...:drool:.

Angela

I don't konw who this Simon Baker fellow is but I wouldn't mind eating strawberries and whipped cream off that tummy. Is that wrong?

If you like that pic, you'll love the following....

SexySimon2.jpg

...moobs! :drool: :combust: :faint:

....and have never heard of the CBS show The Mentalist? Simon plays the leading role of Patrick Jane and is just so sexy!!

kinopoiskru-Simon.jpg

Lindsey was definitely the best looking male member of Fleetwood Mac, no question. I like "Rhiannon", awesome song :up:.

Angela

Speaking of male members of the band my sister thinks Angelina of the Jersey Shore looks like bassist John Mc Vie :lol:

Yep, Stevie Nicks writes lots of awesome bewitching songs:love:

I will wholeheartedly agree with your mention of Damon :yes: :up:. He is incredibly attractive. The videos for "For Tomorrow", "The Universal", "Beetlebum", and "Country House" (for some reason I REALLY like him in that last one. Dunno why. The tub bit, perhaps :p?) in particular...mmmmm. Yes. Cute British boys :drool:.

Angela

I'm not sure if he's been posted before in one of the previous threads, but I feel he deserves a place here. :love:

Christopher Meloni

ChristopherMeloni.jpg

006.jpg

svuonlocationjan262010chrismeloni3.jpg

meloni.jpg

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom