Yet another Beautiful Men thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tainted_Angel

War Child
I went looking for the other thread but found that it had been closed. So I figured I'd start a new one. :)

So, I'm seriously retro-crushing on this guy right now.

zep_2.jpg

jimmy-page-4.jpg

jimmy_page-pic.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgA76eq2RTU

There's just something about a man with a guitar.

WOW!!!! What a great start Tainted Angel!!!!!:love::up:
Love Led Zeppelin!!!! Funny my retro -crush is for Jimmy's band mate Robert!!!!:lol:

The two of them together is like a double heart attack!!!:heart::heart::combust::combust:

jimbert-o.gif

jimberthair-o.gif

jimbert2-o.gif
:shifty:

More Robert goodness!!!!

OMG Robert should have a thread dedicated to his BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

robplant-o.gif
:lol:

gahhhpe4.jpg

^LOVE his eyes & smile:love:
b351f216.jpg

1973plantthisonesforyou.jpg

Sorry Bono you're not the only one!!!!:lol:

I went looking for the other thread but found that it had been closed. So I figured I'd start a new one. :)

So, I'm seriously retro-crushing on this guy right now.

zep_2.jpg

jimmy-page-4.jpg

jimmy_page-pic.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgA76eq2RTU

There's just something about a man with a guitar.

Jimmy is kinda cute I'll agree, then and now. :cute:

I was in a store tonight and there's a guitar magazine out right now that comes with 3-D glasses inside and 3-D pics of Jimmy to look at. :ohmy: :giggle:

^ I want that magazine!

Robert's definiately a hottie as well. Great hair indeed! :D

Those gifs, LiliBe! They're like the Bono & Edge of the 70s! :lol: And I loooooove Jimmy's laugh/grin in the last one.

Ahhhhh, yes, Led Zeppelin :D. I know a girl who'd be inclined to agree in regards to Robert Plant. Let's face it, a band that writes a song like "Whole Lotta Love" is bound to get some girls going :drool: :combust:.

Between Robert and Jimmy, I'd probably go for Robert, myself, but I can see the appeal of Jimmy, too. Led Zeppelin is good stuff :yes: :up:.

So I keep going through moods with my guys-last time we had this sort of thread going, it was Craig (whom I still love, and heads up for anyone who's interested, Edward Norton is going to be on his show soon-next Thursday, according to the guide on our TV here), and now it's Stephen Colbert. Again, like with Craig, I've had a crush on Stephen for a couple of years now, but I saw an old "Strangers With Candy" episode a while back that I loved him in and as a result, lately I'm really enjoying watching all sorts of stuff with him. He's insanely adorable :cute: and intelligent, and yet again, there's that fantastic sense of humor to boot-I always just want to give him a :hug:.

StephenColbert3.jpg

StephenColbert9.jpg

This one's just all kinds of awesome :D:
StephenLadyLiberty.jpg

Ah, good to have another round of this thread :up:.

Angela

I'm totally on board with Stephen! Smart + funny = hot! :drool:

My boyfriend won me a little purple teddy bear at a fair last year. I named him Stephen Colbear because one of his ears is a little misshaped. :lol:

I'm totally on board with Stephen! Smart + funny = hot! :drool:

:hi5: Once again, proof of why I like coming here :).

My boyfriend won me a little purple teddy bear at a fair last year. I named him Stephen Colbear because one of his ears is a little misshaped. :lol:

:lmao: :applaud: Oh, that is cute! Great idea, I like that.

Angela

Normally a lurker in this thread - but I had to agree wholeheartedly on the Led Zep front! :cute:

More of a Robert gal (2nd row seats to see him next month!!) , but hey - a guy with a guitar is always good :D

My current crush Andrew Jenks of MTV's World of Jenks he such a down to earth guy with aahmazing eyes that hypnotize!!!!:love:

Jenkyjenks.jpg

zzzandrewjenks.jpg

zzzzandrewjenks.jpg

Ooh, those eyes are nice :). Especially in that first shot. I'm not familiar with this show, what's it about?

Speaking of "down-to-earth", and given my earlier mention of Stephen, so last Friday he testified before the House in Washington, D.C. He recently had volunteered to experience firsthand a bit of what migrant farm workers go through, the struggles they have and the work they do and so on, and as a result he was invited by a member of Congress to come speak on behalf of all the issues surrounding that. And people have been sharing links to clips of his time there-it sounds like he had some excellent things to say overall, but I absolutely love the ending of this particular bit, when he breaks from his TV character and speaks honestly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxeIO4pW05s

Don't mean to weigh down the thread with sudden political stuff or anything like that, just wanted to share that clip to further illustrate why I like this guy so much. Once again...:hug: :heart:.

Also, popmartlemon93, good to hear from you :wave:! Hope you come out of lurking a bit more often, but either way, glad you're enjoying these threads :).

Angela

Tainted_Angel;6956594 Oooh Yesh indeed!!!!:sexywink: [IMG said:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/LilyMeBe/JimBert/Pedge.jpg[/IMG]

:applaud: This is beautiful photo :D :cute:
I like Jimmy & Robert too, they were/are nice guys :)

Now it's my turn to post some pics, ladies :sexywink:
Bradley Cooper, an american actor. He has beautiful smile :cute:
bradley_cooper_.jpg

bradley-cooper-20060715-145218.jpg

:drool:
bradley-cooper.jpg

Ohhhhh, my sister likes Darren a lot :D. She's a big fan of Savage Garden (I liked them when I was younger, too. Hell, I still enjoy their songs). He is indeed a very nice-looking man :yes:.

My sister also likes Bradley Cooper, too. She said one night when watching something with him on TV, "He's so pretty". I remember watching him in 'The Hangover' (which I quite enjoyed, very funny film) and thinking the whole time, "Wow, he's got really nice eyes..."

So yeah, not gonna argue with those choices :up:.

Angela

Thanks for the information about the show :). MTV isn't exactly on my list of channels I watch, but this show sounds kinda neat. I liked hearing what inspired him to come up with the show idea, and the bit with him and Chad was indeed very nice. If I manage to catch it sometime I'll check it out.

Angela

The 2nd season of The Mentalist started here several weeks ago and just this week I've been looking through the Pleban "Beautiful men thread" and not found a single pic of the ever so gorgeous star of the show i.e. Simon Baker.....

Simon-Baker-3.jpg

simon_baker_grammy_2009_04.jpg

Simon-Baker-simon-baker-4.jpg

Simon-Baker-article.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint:

There is something about short men! :cute:
ERDOGAN ATALAY alias SEMIR GERKHAN from Cobra 11 :love:
He´s even shorter than Bono :D Bono would be happy to pose with him :lol:

alarmfuercobraelf2010.jpg

10478051xioimage48bn8g.jpg

alarmfuercobra11rtl1132.jpg

alarmcobra3dwson904646a.jpg