Yet another Beautiful Men thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
James McAvoy

kinopoiskru-James-McAvoy-526328.jpg

Grrrrrrrr...

Oh. Ohhhhh. Okay, that is cute :cute:.

There was a clip of something I saw him in once that made me go "Ooh" and start paying a bit of attention, I just can't recall what it was at the moment. All I know is that I must fully agree with you on this :up: :yes:.

Also, so while thumbing around on the Internet tonight, I came across some video thing from the People magazine website-don't know when this was from, but the clip had guys talking about who their "man crushes" were in connection to the annual "Sexiest Man" list. Apparently Joel McHale's got a man crush on Stephen Colbert. That cracks me the hell up and makes me want to hug Joel all at the same time :hug: :heart: :D.

Speaking of that list, so in the PGP thread I was talking about how I didn't have a thing for Ryan Reynolds...well, I read the interview with him tonight in the "Sexiest Man" issue and I gotta say, he came off pretty damn charming...:flirt:. May have to change my opinion a wee bit.

(I had no idea he was on the old Nickelodeon show "Fifteen". Holy crap, I forgot about that show, I used to watch that when I was a kid. Good god...blast from the past there)

Angela

Yes. Cute British boys :drool:.

Angela
More cute British boys! Double trouble with the wickedly handsome Liam Gallagher and comedian Peter Cook who I believe to be Liam's "Soul Father":lol:
They look so much alike and both have a penchant for alcohol & cigarettes
lp-1.jpg

liam2-1.jpg

Plus,I think it would be so awesome if Liam did a cover version of Peter's Bedazzled Song :hyper:
YouTube - Bedazzled - Drimble Wedge & The Vegetations

Must leave you with more Peter:love:

petercook1-o.gif

Oh those Eyes!!!:evil::flirt::combust::combust::combust:

Patwick jaaaaaaaaaane :shifty:
:love::drool:

He should be with Lisbon already!

Yeah , I usually don't dig blonde.... But heellooooo :love:

Not too bad, that guy. What's he do?

Bumping this because I wanted to share these-I posted them in the "Community" thread in the "Zoo Station" forums, but I also know many here don't travel outside this area of the boards much, so... Plus, the thread's looking lonely and dusty :p.

So I hadn't heard of this Emmy magazine until now, but this is seriously making me consider subscribing to it:

EmmyMagJoelMcHaleCover.jpg

EmmyMagJoelMcHale1.jpg

EmmyMagJoelMcHale2.jpg

EmmyMagJoelMcHale3.jpg

EmmyMagJoelMcHale4.jpg

:drool: :combust:

(I particularly love the second one. Curious why the microphone's there :D)

Angela

He's a figure skater, very good at what he do. I like watching his performances a lot.

I think this thread needs to pumped up, coz I have a new crush!! :p His name, Aidan Turner. He's Irish from the south side of Dublin, I seem to have a bit of a soft spot for men of the Irish persuation!! :sexywink: Some of you, who have watched the BBC series Being Human might know him as the vampire John Mitchell.....

Back
Top Bottom