**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Idris Elba

tumblr_mz0xlpdRqs1qe7t34o1_500.png
Daymn. :ohmy:

This Sunday will be my demise, because two out of my three favourite things in the world will be at the same channel at the same time: Top Gear and Hiddles.

topgear3_zps6c15d241.jpg

I can't deal. Somebody hold me. :sad:

tumblr_n076gyNb6h1qeuzrdo6_500_zps32ebb9cb.jpg

No, not you, you'll only make it worse. :sad:

SEND HELP!

ShiftyEyes.gif

I'm in a restless mood today. I don't know why.

But I'm also in a Doctor Who mood (when am I not?), so here's some pretty Doctors.
Matt Smith, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi and Paul McGann. :D:heart:

*runs away*

Introducing Aidan Turner as Captain Ross Poldark the leading man of the new adaptation of Poldark. Filming for the first series has now wrapped, they've been filming since April in and around Bristol and Cornwall and the show will air early next year on BBC One.

And here's my lovely Aidan posing with the birthday gift I sent him for his 31st birthday in June! Mammoth Screen, the Poldark production company organized a birthday party for Aidan while filming in Cornwall and my gift was one of few dozen gifts sent in by fans, that Aidan had his photo taken with.

Oh what was the gift? Well, a little background info, Aidan loves to play Pool, so much so, that he even had his parents garrage back in Dublin converted into a Pool hall! So when thinking about what I could send him I thought something to do with Pool. And I came across a Finnish website that sells everything and anything to do with the game of Pool and found this poster with rules and regulations to the game of Pool, all in Finnish of course! :lol: And I sent a letter with the poster, in which I said he should frame it and put it up on the wall of his parents converted garrage as a conversation piece!! :wink:

hc, when I saw "Guardians of the Galaxy" the other day, there was a preview for the third Hobbit movie, coming in December. He looked might pretty in that, too!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom