**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so glad to see that someone agrees on Billy Joe Armstrong! Both of my sisters say, "Ick!" to him; but then, they perve over Daniel Craig. (I usually refer to DC as "ol' duck-mouth trophy head." :huh:

*pokes head in*

Hey, can I join?

I was surprised to find this thread, because there's another one in Zoo Station. Even more surprising, this thread is doing a lot better for some reason.

But anyway, here are some of my favorite guys I would like to share:

article-0-0DFC1E8000000578-332_634x898.jpg

I love Rafa! I'm so sad that he won't be at the US Open :(

mcconaughey_101028.jpg

This ad always made me smile when I was working at the local mall a few years ago. It was posted right outside a store where I worked, and it always made my day!

article-0-144B870F000005DC-330_634x406.jpg

This is some Italian swimmer from the London Olympics. Don't know his name, but holy shit! This man is a living Greek god! A pure Adonis! I hate the woman next to him.

For whatever reason, Cumberbatch creeps me out--there's something "reptilian" about him. To each her own, eh? I liked Fassbender as the "artificial life form" in "Prometheus."

The pics of Jeffery Dean Gordon reminded me of Robert Downey, Jr. Love him as Sherlock Holmes, too. (I even liked Jude Law in the SH movies; the only other thing I've liked him in was "Cold Mountain.")

RDJ.jpg

I'm so glad to see that someone agrees on Billy Joe Armstrong! Both of my sisters say, "Ick!" to him; but then, they perve over Daniel Craig. (I usually refer to DC as "ol' duck-mouth trophy head." :huh:

I agree. Daniel Craig does absolutely nothing for me. In fact he goes into the negative side of the scale... LOL!

*pokes head in*

Hey, can I join?

I was surprised to find this thread, because there's another one in Zoo Station. Even more surprising, this thread is doing a lot better for some reason.

article-0-144B870F000005DC-330_634x406.jpg

This is some Italian swimmer from the London Olympics. Don't know his name, but holy shit! This man is a living Greek god! A pure Adonis! I hate the woman next to him.

Of course you can poke in! :flirt:
I know, I always posted in the other thread too, but I'll post in both. I'll go wherever the guys are. :sexywink:

And that swimmer guy. Right?! I think I saw him posted over there earlier too. The perfect body thing really isn't my type, but daaaaang, that guy's unreal. :lol:

None of the Bond guys do it for me. I think for 5 seconds, I thought Daniel Craig wasn't bad.....then I was like...eh.

Then there is this guy (and where the hell is Zu??)

hugh-jackman.jpg

wallpaper-di-hugh-jackman-67103.jpg

That's the guy who plays Sherlock which is how I was sucked in.....Benedict Cumberbatch. I watched that....then saw some other movies.....that's always how it starts. All because at first I thought he looked like a young Edge when he was playing Sherlock.

Ahhh, okay, thanks! That's another show I've heard so much about and want to check out.

I can see the Edge thing a bit, yeah. Similar facial structure at times and stuff.

This guy was cute in Atonement
jmhotness1mw0.jpg

I want to see that movie, too. I've never actually seen any movies this guy has been in, I've just seen photos and snippets of him on TV and thought, "Oooh, sexy!". But I should probably start checking out the movies he's been in for proper viewing, huh :D?

Wow, Billy Joe is 40. I thought he was younger than me by a few years.

And because we mentioned him....
Jude_Law.jpg

jude-law.gif

But he's an old flame....

Yeah, that's what Wiki says, at least. Crazy.

Love the pictures. I feel weird about the attraction to him given the whole mess with the nanny a few years ago, but...what can I say, it's the accent thing, I guess. And besides that, his personal life really isn't any of my concern anyway, so, eh.

Haha, my sister likes both men. As well as Matthew McConaughey, whom was listed on this page (don't know if I spelled the last name right, but yeah). I can see the appeal of Daniel Craig, but yeah, between the two I'd probably go for Billie Joe as well.

Also, yeah, Pearl, of course you can join in the gushing! The more the merrier, after all!

A movie with this guy was on TV earlier today, so I'm in the mood to post a few photos of him as a result. Another one of my crushes (that makes how many men I've listed in this thread so far now?), Simon Pegg:
SimonPegg17.jpg

SimonPegg20.jpg

Looks like we've got a thing for guys in kilts in this thread:
SimonPegg16.jpg

The movie was 'Shaun of the Dead', by the way. But here's a couple from another movie where I think Simon looks particularly :drool:worthy (that movie being 'Hot Fuzz'):
SimonPegg4.jpg

SimonPegg3.jpg

Bruce is still very hot-hottest is on stage because he loves it so much and still puts 100 + % into it

From 06, he probably still looks just as good

brucestbarts_2.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. This picture makes me have very bad thoughts

robertbed.jpg

Def agree about Bruce on both counts, Mrs S! :yes: :drool: :lol:

And Bruce could teach The Bono Man a thing or 2 about getting fit/trimmed for a tour!!!:lol::wink: I'm jusy sayin'......:D

:lol: i should copy that photo of bruce and e-mail to my sis!:lol:

i don't off-hqand recognize rdjr but day-um that's one snokin' pic! :drool:

Oh. My. Gawd. All the hot men. :drool:

Let me make a donation. My Bastard Boyfriend:

col2.jpg

NewColin23.jpg

I'd hit that with a fury of a thousand suns. (even if he always looks like he's a tad dirty, i still would. lawds yes.)

Oh he's been referred to as "that bastard boyfriend of mine" since just about forever. :D

And hello to you as well. I'm new here and I already feel like home. Possibly because of you people and also because most of my husbands seem to be around as well. :cute:

As for Hugh Jackman, I loved him in "Van Helsing"--that hat!! :love:

Van-Helsing-Hat.jpg

And speaking of "Van Helsing", Richard Roxburgh as Dracula! :drool:

VanHelsingDracula.jpg

And Gary Oldman as Dracula:

GaryOldmanDracula.jpg

Which leads to Gary Oldman as Sirius Black in the Harry Potter movies:

GaryOldmanSirius.jpg

So many interesting British shows coming out now, it seems. Gotta catch up.

Agreed on the mention of Hugh Jackman as well.

Oh he's been referred to as "that bastard boyfriend of mine" since just about forever. :D

And hello to you as well. I'm new here and I already feel like home. Possibly because of you people and also because most of my husbands seem to be around as well. :cute:

LOL, nice. I like that phrase! It definitely works.

Cool, I hope you do feel at home here, this place is pretty good about that (I've been here just over 10 years. It literally is like a second home to me). Always good to have new people joining up-make yourself comfortable and enjoy the hot eye candy :D. I don't know many people offline who share my taste in men, so I love being able to come here and be among those who get it.

Henry Cavill :drool:

tumblr_kymiikWGNa1qbnn5yo1_500.jpg

My list would include him ^, Johnny Depp, Jon Hamm, Ryan Gosling, Clive Owen, Daniel Craig, Clooney, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Pine, Orlando Bloom. And there's more. I will get some pics when I have time.

I like the pics of Jeffrey Dean Morgan that were posted, he's smoking hot

Well, hello. I think you may be too young for me, but you are nice to look at.

Henry Cavill is 29. As for Daniel Craig, it's probably the body and the eyes and the Bond thing. His face isn't traditionally pretty, but I still think he's hot. You can be hot/sexy and not have a pretty face, it's all about other intangibles.

I'm trying to find the picture of Jon Hamm from Vanity Fair where he's shirtless but you just see his back. I love that picture.

Jon-Hamm-1024x768.jpg

Did you mean JDM?

:doh: Yes! Thanks for catching that, got my initials mixed up there :wink:.

Henry Cavill :drool:

tumblr_kymiikWGNa1qbnn5yo1_500.jpg

My list would include him ^, Johnny Depp, Jon Hamm, Ryan Gosling, Clive Owen, Daniel Craig, Clooney, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Pine, Orlando Bloom. And there's more. I will get some pics when I have time.

I like the pics of Jeffrey Dean Morgan that were posted, he's smoking hot

'Kay, I'm not familiar with this guy (heard his name, haven't seen anything he's been in) but this is a NICE picture of him. I like that outfit he's got on :drool:.

Not a bad list, I can appreciate many of the men here. Curious as to the "more" as well :D.

Back
Top Bottom