**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know much about him, but I found great appreciation for him as Isaak on Dexter. :drool: Love his character as the gay romantic lovesick deadly assassin Ukrainian mob boss. :cute:

Ray Stevenson
RayStevenson1IsaakDexter1.jpg

RayStevenson2IsaakDexter2.png

RayStevenson3IsaakDexter3.jpg

RayStevenson4IsaakDexter4.jpg

RayStevenson5IsaakDexter5.jpg

RayStevenson6IsaakDexter6Jurg.jpg

RayStevenson7.jpg

RayStevenson8.jpg

RayStevenson9.jpg

RayStevenson11.jpg

That Ray Stevenson guy kinda looks like someone else, a bit. A slight hint of Brian Keith, maybe (mostly in the facial structure and such) mixed with...someone else. I'm blanking on the name, though.

But yeah, he's certainly not bad to look at, no! Got an old-fashioned handsomeness to him. I can appreciate that :yes:.

:lol: I also have a tendency to go for taller guys-I think a lot of the guys I like are at least 6 feet tall, if not a couple inches more, too.

Tall, older, likely to have a foreign accent, Irish or having Irish ancestry, Catholic background...all common traits in many of the celebrities I crush on. Interesting :hmm:.

:lol: I also have a tendency to go for taller guys-I think a lot of the guys I like are at least 6 feet tall, if not a couple inches more, too.

Tall, older, likely to have a foreign accent, Irish or having Irish ancestry, Catholic background...all common traits in many of the celebrities I crush on. Interesting :hmm:.

:shifty: I think that's what they call "having a type"....

:lol:

Oh, definitely. But hey, knowing what you like/want isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?

Now if I could find a guy with all those traits who actually lives in my vicinity. Either that or one of my celebrity crushes needs to come whisk me away post-haste *Puts hands on hips, taps foot impatiently* :angry:.

My type? If you are from Ireland or one of the British Isles, I will most likely crush on you. There are a few American actors that I fancy, but for the most part, an accent will get me to notice you. Especially since I have a thing for voices.

So, what are the things you find yourself attracted to?

I notice eyes - I'm a sucker for blue eyes. I like wavy to curly hair. Most of the men I fancy have a fair amount of body to their hair. Smile. If it lights up their face. I do like a little bit of chest hair and hate when men wax their chests. No no. Accent.

I tend to like guys with blue eyes for some reason. I also have a tendency to think blond guys are more attractive, even though I have auburn hair and brown eyes. But there are dark haired men that I swoon over!

When it comes to height, I prefer tall guys too, but that is because I am 5'8" so height is an issue for me :whistle:

Also, some hair on the chest is a must. And I also adore a guy who smiles. There's nothing cool or attractive about a guy who scowls or looks moody.

Oh, definitely. But hey, knowing what you like/want isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?

Now if I could find a guy with all those traits who actually lives in my vicinity. Either that or one of my celebrity crushes needs to come whisk me away post-haste *Puts hands on hips, taps foot impatiently* :angry:.

Knowing what you want is always a good thing....

Now, actually getting what you want is just a bit trickier. :shifty:

My type? If you are from Ireland or one of the British Isles, I will most likely crush on you. There are a few American actors that I fancy, but for the most part, an accent will get me to notice you. Especially since I have a thing for voices.

So, what are the things you find yourself attracted to?

I notice eyes - I'm a sucker for blue eyes. I like wavy to curly hair. Most of the men I fancy have a fair amount of body to their hair. Smile. If it lights up their face. I do like a little bit of chest hair and hate when men wax their chests. No no. Accent.

Definitely the accent thing for me too. And the blue eyes. And smiling.

Other than that, I don't really care, as long as they're not assholes. Though I do tend to go for the bad boys more often than not. :D

I tend to like guys with blue eyes for some reason. I also have a tendency to think blond guys are more attractive, even though I have auburn hair and brown eyes. But there are dark haired men that I swoon over!

When it comes to height, I prefer tall guys too, but that is because I am 5'8" so height is an issue for me :whistle:

Also, some hair on the chest is a must. And I also adore a guy who smiles. There's nothing cool or attractive about a guy who scowls or looks moody.

Yea, I'm for the height thing too. *is only 5' 7" at the tallest* I think the only guy I've ever crushed on who wasn't taller than me is Martin Freeman.

But then, he's just freaking adorable. :cute:

What kind of guys do I like/am I attracted to? Hmm... Dark hair. Hardly ever blond- only if the guy has an attractive face or body to go with the hair. Then I can tolerate it. Light eyes- blue or green. But I don't mind dark eyes either. Brown eyes can look really becoming. Blue eyes are my favorite, though. Skinny guys > muscular guys. I don't care how well built they are. Really obvious muscles (like bodybuilders) actually disgust me. I like thin guys, maybe because I feel like I can wrap my arms around them more easily. Facial hair is usual a no- I don't think I mind stubble, but not a full on beard and definitely not a mustache. (But who even has those anymore?) I'm thinking guys at school, most of whom grow light beards if they don't shave. I don't like it when guys are very much taller than me. I used to think that I'd like to date someone who was tall enough to put his chin on top of my head, because I thought that was cute, but then I did date one and I felt awkward whenever we hugged because my face always landed in his shoulder. It's good when a guy has a nice smile. I mean, I'd want him to smile because I'd want him to be happy around me. And then there's accents... Irish and Scottish accents are my favorite, but there are certain British accents that I love too. I don't see anything special in the way Americans talk because I'm used to it, but there's one quality that I've heard in a few people's voices around here that I adore. I just can't pinpoint what it is! I don't think there's anything else, unless you want to talk about personality traits.

Knowing what you want is always a good thing....

Now, actually getting what you want is just a bit trickier. :shifty:

Soooooooooo true :sigh:.

Traits I actively look for/like in guys...let's see. In terms of physical, I'm not picky about eye or hair color (though I do seem to go for a lot of guys who have blue eyes), but I do love it when a guy has a nice, full, fluffy head of hair, the kind that I can run my fingers through. And I really like boyish looks-smile that lights up the guy's face, they look totally innocent and sweet. Makes the moments when they can be mischievious/devilish that much sexier, or something.

As noted, I like taller guys...tall and skinny (lanky, maybe, being a better word?). I don't like overly bulky arms, muscles where you can see the veins popping out and all that, but I do like it when I see a skinny guy's arms and he does look like he's got a little bit more muscle to them than you were expecting (as noted, Joel McHale's a good example of someone who has just the kind of muscular arms I'd be okay with).

Not a huge facial hair person-it takes the right kind of guy to pull it off, I think. But a little stubble every now and again isn't too bad, and it can look hot depending on the kind of guy. I do agree with Pearl about the chest hair thing, though-a little bit is nice.

And YES to accents (in case my crush list didn't make that obvious enough already). It's not a requirement, but it really does not hurt one bit if a guy has one.

I can't say that I go for any particular 'type', but there is definitely a pattern of physical similarities that occurs among several of my crushes: namely broad shoulders, prominent noses (a "strong profile" type of nose :cute: ), a high forehead, & thick hands. Basically, a "working man" type of body - any wonder I ended up married to a heavy duty equipment mechanic? :laugh:

Anyone here watch Once Upon A Time? Colin O'Donoghue plays Captain Hook and he's good eye candy!

13979616_ori.jpg

colin-odonoghue-hook-abc-e1350955516281-300x274.jpg

colin-odonoghue-pic_268x210.jpg

120803-ent-colin-hmed3803807700.jpg

He's a little too thin in the face, but I love his blue orbs! Also, he really rocks the guyliner and when he's in his Captain Hook costume, you can see he has some nice chest hair :drool:

Craigy Ferg

CraigFerguson62881775.jpg

Craig :drool: :combust:. I love that photo.

Did you catch his show Friday night, when he sang with Richie Sambora? It was pretty awesome:

Craig Ferguson - Craig's Rock 'N' Roll Dream - YouTube

I loved the bit when he went out to the crowd, and sang to the one lady (how I envy her :p).

His partner in crime, voice actor/impressionist/voice of robot Geoff Peterson on the show, Josh Robert Thompson.

936full-josh-robert-thompson.jpg

:cute: x infinity.

Yaaaay, the voice of Geoff! Wow. He is rather cute, isn't he?

Back
Top Bottom