The PLEBAN Little Black Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, sorry! RTP = Research Triangle Park. It's kind of an entity unto itself, full of engineering firms.

Okay, I see. Technology is about a half hour from here. It appears to be off of Medical Park Dr. where I went a few times with a friend who was having radiation treatments.

I must tell you, Durham is known for having the best restaurants in the area. :) Nice mall, Streets at Southpoint, and if you get here soon, the Imax in Raleigh is only about 45 minutes from where it sounds like you are!

Last edited:
Bibs! :kiss:

Stupid facebook :madwife: :giggle: I know, I just searched and realized there are quite a few other other "Kathy Lerners" on there..Thieves. :tsk:

Hopefully this will help: I'm in the Bellingham, WA and Western Washington University '11 networks (actually I'm graduating in 2010, so I should probably change that :uhoh: ) Anyways, I hope you can find me! :wave:

Oh and just one more thing, I think a lot of people here (including me) have had trouble finding people on facebook, but a good place to look is the Interference group on there. If you have a facebook account, it'd probably be a good idea to join the group so other members can find ya. ;)

Hmm, info for anyone who happens to pop into this old thread. I'm still pretty new to the internet world, but I love talking to other U2 fans :hug:
Name: Val
AIM: BURN1NGD0WNL0VE (i know, unoriginal. It's old. The o's are zeros)
email: v_carbonara@yahoo.com (i'm trying to switch over to the U2.com adress, but since they relaunched the site it's been glitchy)
Facebook: Val Carbonara
Twitter: IamVal

Hmm, info for anyone who happens to pop into this old thread. I'm still pretty new to the internet world, but I love talking to other U2 fans :hug:
Name: Val
AIM: BURN1NGD0WNL0VE (i know, unoriginal. It's old. The o's are zeros)
email: v_carbonara@yahoo.com (i'm trying to switch over to the U2.com adress, but since they relaunched the site it's been glitchy)
Facebook: Val Carbonara
Twitter: IamVal
Hi Val!I'm following you on twitter:wave:

Back
Top Bottom