Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, now that I have laptop internet, here's some pics of my room:

296148_2234901668708_1132925157_32598216_4377687_n.jpg
Bono and Larry on my closet across from me (heh)

Joan Jett, Some poofy U2, Joy Division, and my stripy bed:
312313_2234905548805_1132925157_32598228_3355762_n.jpg

Rest of my room and my awesome lamp:

319511_2234905588806_1132925157_32598229_293193_n.jpg

Awesome skin for your phone!!

My laptop just got fixed and I'm thinking about skinning it with something U2 related but not so obvious.

Added both of ya. :wink:

:hi5: I Love your Edge pics. Man I'm crushed I missed toronto.
If I didn't have that stupid internship, I would have come along with Ingrid / GG.

:gigge: I never heard of Maine too but I can blame it on being european.
*googlemaps*

Yeah that sucks you had that internship!! It would've been awesome to meet you! Next tour. :wink:
I was front rail that night. :drool: That's why I got some good pics.

Don't worry if you don't know where Maine is. The girl helping me in the First Aid place backstage helping in Philly didn't even know where it was. She was like, "Maine? Where's that?" :crack: It's in the same damn region! :doh:

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Vincent, that's your phone there with Zooropa? Grrr.

I guess you didn't want to copy my idea of AB...heehee...

Elizabeth, yours is adorable!

There's scary winds outside. And Maine sounds like hop-on-a-train-and-take-me-away-from-this-shittiness (some of college is good, some exhausting, but my friends so far are ehhh...)

Added both of ya. :wink:

Yeah that sucks you had that internship!! It would've been awesome to meet you! Next tour. :wink:
I was front rail that night. :drool: That's why I got some good pics.

Don't worry if you don't know where Maine is. The girl helping me in the First Aid place backstage helping in Philly didn't even know where it was. She was like, "Maine? Where's that?" :crack: It's in the same damn region! :doh:

Oh that would be awesome, I have family in Canada, so staying there wouldn't be a problem, I don't know I can mak it to the US that easy (financial wise :giggle:) But yeah, if U2 keeps up their current recording tempo, It should be quite easyto save up some cash.

And oyou story reminds me of when I was driving to an Island close by my hometowm, but the bridge (huge brige BTW) to it was closed off becuase we have this anual festival around there. So we had to drive around it , and find the next bridge.
My Tomtom kept sending me the way of the wrond one, so I asked the cop/road manager guy where to go, and he just said : I have no Idea where you are going to or where we are, I'm from Groningen :shrug: which is literally on the oposite side of Holland)

DSC_0976.jpg

Edge is so effing adorable in this picture,
I'm addicted to his fistpump at the end of each show :giggle:

:cute: I just noticed him! :)laugh: YOU CAN TELL I'M NOT AN EDGEGIRL)

Aww. That's cute. Though I must point out Larry's head-tilting...aww.

:cute: I just noticed him! :)laugh: YOU CAN TELL I'M NOT AN EDGEGIRL)

Aww. That's cute. Though I must point out Larry's head-tilting...aww.

I just noticed that , me not being a Larry girl is thinking : Sore neck ?:hmm: :giggle:

*pokes Edge's belly and giggles*

*sigh*

Edge is the pillsbury dude? :giggle:

I didn't know what the hell Pillsbury was but after seeing it , I found the dough boy not even half as cute :tsk::sexywink:
Haha, I figured out that I will never be able to choose between Bono and Edge and think that Larry is just to pretty,
never going to happen for me, but that leaves mor Lar for you ;) Right!?

:laugh: He's not as cute. Edge is adoooorable. But only that to me. Still, he has such an adorable smile. :3 Edgy.

:lol: Yeah :shifty:

What's this? I'LL HAVE LARRY. Is that a question? Really? I have a single dorm room and my suite mates are out frequently enough we could...hmm...well...

:laugh: I think I'll take Edge for this week and Domo can have Bono. We'll switch off. :wink:

I always have to share Bedge with ingrid as well, how are we going to do this ? Oh wait, Edge comes with Dallas. HA, problem solved.

Ingrid can have Dallas,
We'll switch Bedge :giggle: I won't be able to choose anyway.
They are both so awesomely :drool:

Oh , and yay, today we have new sealions arriving at th e park

Bedge are for meself :drool:

For the baby u2 lovers under us,
this festival still exists and visited it last year for my first time
Wish U2 was there :giggle: Bono is SO HYPER , he's like a nuclear powerplant:
I love how the crowd starts off dead and in the end is loving it.
And you know , the abnormal speed they play Electric co, Vertigo 05's version was twice as long/slow :lmao:

U2 live (full concert) @ PINKPOP, NETHERLANDS 1981 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom