Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had to come over here and post that the lead singer of our punk band posted on Facebook that he went out and purchased Achtung Baby, Zooropa, and Unforgettable Fire. I had no influence whatsoever, unless of course he saw my posts on Facebook. So awesome! Especially considering he's into different music. Guess he wanted to give them a shot. I honestly had no part in this. I think those are three of the most experimental you could begin with. He owns the Fire single (?) On vinyl. It has The Ocean and 11 O' Clock live on it and a studio version of Fire. That was all the U2 he had up until now. Actually he also has Joshua Tree on cassette. He has a lot of vinyl and cassette tapes and I mean he has tons of boxes of them. It's like jumping back into the 80s at his house. Anyway I had to share this story.:D

Are you planning to do something interesting before school starts? Trip or something?
No. We already went on a trip this year. So... I just do band camp until school begins. :p

Yay, Katie! I love how it turned out!

Cassettes and vinyls... :heart: My dad got a tunrtable and played a bunch of records today.

Out of all the records he could've picked, those are some awesome choices! Give the man a beer :hyper:

@theedgeu2
He just came up with that himself without your recommendation? Great news :up:

Time for OTTTERSPAM!

1481406057_084ef858ec_z.jpg

tumblr_lpivm0sAlF1qzf9gso1_500.jpg

tumblr_l8txvvA66p1qdh4d9o1_400.jpg

2488998202_046be5ff8d_z.jpg

*runs*

Vincent- you're in a punk band? I was wrong if I thought your music skills couldn't get any more epic XD and that's awesome about your friend. I'd be jealous of his records if I had a record player...heh. And yes, the pictures are watercolor :) don't know when I'll have time to make more, unfortunately... Right now I am packing packing packing.

Just decorated my iPod speakers with paint pens... Will post here when I get to my laptop as opposed to my phone...

Galeongirl said:
Is that an albino otter in the 2nd pic btw? :love: It's so lightly coloured compared to the one next to it.

Not albino but it lacks some kind of pigment, albino should.have the same kind of lack of pigment in their eyes amd this looks normal.

AnCatKatie said:
Vincent- you're in a punk band? I was wrong if I thought your music skills couldn't get any more epic XD and that's awesome about your friend. I'd be jealous of his records if I had a record player...heh. And yes, the pictures are watercolor :) don't know when I'll have time to make more, unfortunately... Right now I am packing packing packing.

Just decorated my iPod speakers with paint pens... Will post here when I get to my laptop as opposed to my phone...

Hee i did that to my headphones,
I just gave it a waving pattern wnf included the lyrics of electrical storm. I wanna see yours!

Ps sorry for double posting, but i havent figured out multi quoting on this app yet.

This is still a work in progress , and the pic is made with a crappy phone camera, but you get the idea :love:
Its taking me so long to finish becuase this is about 4 feet tall, and 3,5 wide

IMAG0234.jpg

Guess what! I was thinking about this picture today, I suddenly recalled of its existence and was about to ask you about the progress but then forgot.

Guess what! I was thinking about this picture today, I suddenly recalled of its existence and was about to ask you about the progress but then forgot.

:giggle: Yes, I'm making slow progress. Mostly shading now, trying to avoid his hands becuase I always make them look ugly.

It's looking very pretty already :)

I guess the full effect doesn't work on you because your not an Edge girl :giggle:

I wan't to do something special with the background, but I don't know what yet. It will all come on time I guess.

Back
Top Bottom