Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poofy blond Adam is sexier than old silver shiny Adam, to me...must be that he's humping the guitar all the time in the 80s and when it's not disturbing, it's certainly...interesting...

What would that plan be? /curious

My best frend made most of it up... It goes that I randomly meet Bono, tell him I want to show of my "begging skills" (kind of an in-joke), take him to a five star restaurant, and beg for his food. Then he gives me the food and I blabber on about U2 for as long as he can stand me. :lol:

Somehow, I don't think that's gonna happen. I need to learn how to beg first.

That was somehow not what I was expecting :lol:

If I met him, it'd be like:

:bono:: *comes completely unexpectedly over to very shy quiet Katie who is not screaming for his attention*

Katie: ...!!! *forgets to mention that Boy is her favorite album, how was the 80s, I love you so much Bono, etc*

It just so happens if I met him, I'd probably blurt something completely random and ridiculous and get a strange look. Or try to convince him I'm not a crazy fangirl (good luck, me). Or be struck dumb.

Is it because he's naked so often?
:wink:

Then again, I know what you're talking about. :lol: I love the part of U2 By U2 where someone's going over the fact that Adam in the early 80s tried to get out of the bus/van/whatever to pee, while the van(?) was moving, with no clothes on. So basically he tried to jump out of the van naked and the driver had to stop him. Heh.

Yay Adam.

:lmao: Ahh, Adam. That story is quality.

Is it because he's naked so often?
:wink:

Then again, I know what you're talking about. :lol: I love the part of U2 By U2 where someone's going over the fact that Adam in the early 80s tried to get out of the bus/van/whatever to pee, while the van(?) was moving, with no clothes on. So basically he tried to jump out of the van naked and the driver had to stop him. Heh.

Yay Adam.

I remember this part :lmao:
Oh Adam :giggle:

GO LISTEN TO (NIGHT AND DAY), BLUE.

I've been drooling over it for the past hour.

Yeah...I fixed a wonky part of ACD that was impossible and unlikely...

Here, Blue: U2 - Night & Day - YouTube (mmmm)

And the Steel String Remix isn't on youtube (could only find it on Grooveshark :( :() but it's also really pretty. And less creepy.

Omg, I have never seen this before :lol: Slap me! This is funny.

My mom would have come to the U2 concert with me, but... actually I have no idea why she didn't attend :lol: Maybe she didn't want to buy four tickets?

My dad actually used to be a U2 fan. Not anymore...

I never understand people in general who say that they "Used to be a fan"
I still find every song I liked "back in the day " as great as the day I fell in love with it. You can't dislike a song or band becuase of that right?! They are still the same band if they don't split up or anything.
Am I the only one ? :uhoh:

I don't like a lot of stuff I liked in, say, middle school...mostly cause it was shite. Coldplay's still good though.

I'm guessing a lot of "used to be fans" just like the 80s stuff. Or can't stand 51-year-old Bono and the evil media. I *love* 80s U2, but their other decades are awesome too...most people just need to do some research XD

(Speaking of awesome other decades, Achtung Baby may be...unofficially...my favorite album ever right now...shh)

ANY bedge. :angry: :kiss:

Well OF COURSE!!! :lol: Any Bedge is a good Bedge. :yes: But Lovetown Bedge for me is just....like I said earlier, ":drool: :faint: :combust:"

I never understand people in general who say that they "Used to be a fan"
I still find every song I liked "back in the day " as great as the day I fell in love with it. You can't dislike a song or band becuase of that right?! They are still the same band if they don't split up or anything.
Am I the only one ? :uhoh:

I agree with that :up:

Elizabeth, I just looked through the thread for your full band pics for your phone and died a little. Of happiness.

:drool:

I may not be making mine Achtung Baby anymore...

90's and 00's are so superior to the 80's. I swear. People who are stuck in the 80's need to look further indeed. Yes there was allot of shite dance and pop music around,
but those are the time's the "underground" scene's are so exiting <3 :drool:

Well OF COURSE!!! :lol: Any Bedge is a good Bedge. :yes: But Lovetown Bedge for me is just....like I said earlier, ":drool: :faint: :combust:"

I agree with that :up:

Aah, I totally miss any kind of Lovetown bedge in my folder.
Mainly becuase I only like Pirate Edge. :reject:
I think my favourite Bedge must be Pop and Vertigo. :drool: Playfull and Raunchy at the same time :giggle:

And yay, someone who understands. *feels like rocking out to BSB*

Aah, I totally miss any kind of Lovetown bedge in my folder.
Mainly becuase I only like Pirate Edge. :reject:
I think my favourite Bedge must be Pop and Vertigo. :drool: Playfull and Raunchy at the same time :giggle:

And yay, someone who understands. *feels like rocking out to BSB*

OMG Pirate Edge :faint: :combust:

the-edge-lovetown.jpg

edgeLovetown.jpg

edge89.jpg

/Pirate Edge picspam

If Pirate Edge ends up on the back of my cellphone, it's all your fault :shifty:

But there are also so many versions of Rattle & Hum Bono in that thread. Yum.

90's and 00's are so superior to the 80's. I swear. People who are stuck in the 80's need to look further indeed. Yes there was allot of shite dance and pop music around,
but those are the time's the "underground" scene's are so exiting <3 :drool:

Grr grr grr. 80s is great. I do love me some 90s though.

I like 70s underground

/is a huge fan of punk music

Niiiiice. :wink:

I just ripped some pics out of my calendar from last year. Beautiful close-ups. :drool: I'm gonna put them on my wall at some point.

Also, I have to put that French newspaper from Montreal with Bono on the front of it, on my wall. And also the street sign from Montreal which I totally did not steal. :shifty: Actually, Amy2 and Val did it but Val brought back an extra for whoever wanted one and I called it. :lol: I'll take pics of it once it's hanging on my wall.

Which Amy is Amy2? ...and a street sign? Heh.

I'd rip up my Rolling Stone covers but they're too pretty. They need to be intact, not on the wall *sigh*

GraceRyan :D

Yeah, I don't rip up my Rolling Stone covers. Especially that Bedge one. :drool: (What is it with me and Bedge today? :lol: ) But I gotta work on my frame for my tickets/pics/wristbands (when I finally cut them off :wink: ) from all of the shows. It's in progress at least!

I saw the instruments thread :cute:

I have to say though, my favorite would be Larry on the guitar. He so cute.

larryguitarpopbw.jpg

:cute:

That's wicked cute too!! :cute:

I can't stop staring at this gif. :drool: Want. To. Be. Between. Them. NAO. :combust:

bono-n-edge-o1.gif

Oh man. I remember when LoveAndLogic showed me that. I rewinded and replayed all day. The video's even better though.

Bono and me and Edge sandwich please?

Back
Top Bottom