Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GO LISTEN TO (NIGHT AND DAY), BLUE.

I've been drooling over it for the past hour.

Yeah...I fixed a wonky part of ACD that was impossible and unlikely...

Here, Blue: U2 - Night & Day - YouTube (mmmm)

And the Steel String Remix isn't on youtube (could only find it on Grooveshark :( :() but it's also really pretty. And less creepy.

Aw... I used to get really nervous whenever I was singing... I hope that changed.

Oh my god. HOWHAVEINOTHEARDNIGHTANDDAYBEFORE *jams out*

It definitely changed. :) I just had to keep performing in front of people. I get a bit nervous, but that's supposed to happen.

OMG Night and Day. That video is sooooooooooo :drool:

Aw... I used to get really nervous whenever I was singing... I hope that changed.

Oh my god. HOWHAVEINOTHEARDNIGHTANDDAYBEFORE *jams out*

Aww. I feel so proud. :lol:

Watch the video! Bono is just...mmph...

I've decided it's the perfect Cath/Paul song, btw. Once you get past the creepiness.

Whee :)

*sigh* I was playing the remix to my mom and my dad walked in and was like "what is that noise."

Hmmph. Noise indeed.

Dads :angry:

They just don't get it :lol:

I've wondered a bit whether mom would be amused if I took her to a U2 concert. In the sense that Bono is her age.

My mom would have come to the U2 concert with me, but... actually I have no idea why she didn't attend :lol: Maybe she didn't want to buy four tickets?

My dad actually used to be a U2 fan. Not anymore...

This song has a good beat, and I like that. Percussion and bass is always important for good songs. :)

I wonder if my mom would have eyed Bono's arse like my friend and I did :hmm: Could have been awkward.

It's nearly 90s U2, so the beat is just :drool: I love Lovetown-ish U2...so much...

It doesn't help that the percussionist is so damn sexy.

Yes yes yes, his sexiness rubs off onto the beats he plays :shifty: Every time he hits the drums they are infused wth Awesome.

Eh... I just started watching Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car from Zoo TV. Goodbye Night And Day. :drool:

:lol: *looks at Blue with doubt* ...Am I starting to make a Larrygirl out of you?
No no, you can't! I've had flashes of it in the past, but the future of my being a Larrygirl is SCARY! I'll stick with Bono for now... or maybe I could be a, er, BLEdgegirl, but what would happen to poor Adam?

No no, you can't! I've had flashes of it in the past, but the future of my being a Larrygirl is SCARY! I'll stick with Bono for now... or maybe I could be a, er, BLEdgegirl, but what would happen to poor Adam?

Bledge does not sound appetizing. Even though it actually is. Probably.

If you did end up being a Larrygirl, DWTD would be getting very interesting :drool: Not that it hasn't already.

Please be nice to poor Lardence and don't let Marieke leave him straight after?

*snicker* your future would only be scary if you had to fight me for him...

Bledge does not sound appetizing. Even though it actually is. Probably.

If you did end up being a Larrygirl, DWTD would be getting very interesting :drool: Not that it hasn't already.

Please be nice to poor Lardence and don't let Marieke leave him straight after?

*snicker* your future would only be scary if you had to fight me for him...
I was editing this part yesterday and there are no promises being made! :p

It would turn into this sort of ending- "Marieke forgets Bono and runs off with Larry forever. The End."

You'd fight against me for him? GAH! Now I'm really not going Larrygirl on you!

I just happen to like the others more than Adam :giggle:

To be fair, if I was in a room with naked Adam I probably wouldn't refuse him anything.

I was editing this part yesterday and there are no promises being made! :p

You'd fight against me for him? GAH! Now I'm really not going Larrygirl on you!

No promises sounds scary...

Nah, that's purely hypothetical. You know, if we were ever in a room together with Larry and no one else :lol: Of course, knowing you, you would run out immediately in search for Bono and there we go.

It would turn into this sort of ending- "Marieke forgets Bono and runs off with Larry forever. The End."

*repeats*

*repeats*

:)

:hmm: I don't know....Adam just cracks me up! He's so unintentionally funny to me! :laugh:

Is it because he's naked so often?
:wink:

Then again, I know what you're talking about. :lol: I love the part of U2 By U2 where someone's going over the fact that Adam in the early 80s tried to get out of the bus/van/whatever to pee, while the van(?) was moving, with no clothes on. So basically he tried to jump out of the van naked and the driver had to stop him. Heh.

Yay Adam.

Adam's a funny one... :lol:

The only time Adam's done anything for me was the 360 Tour. All white clothes- yum. Silver hair- handsome! Blue eyes-MMMMMMMMMM!

But anytime before this era, no, not really.

Of course, knowing you, you would run out immediately in search for Bono and there we go.
I would, wouldn't I :lol: and then have no idea what to do with him when I found him...

The only time Adam's done anything for me was the 360 Tour. All white clothes- yum. Silver hair- handsome! Blue eyes-MMMMMMMMMM!

*blink*

What.

What.

Adam 360 just does not do it for me. In all senses of that sentence XD I think it's the hair. I have a thing against his hair when it's not bleached and poofy :lol:

I would, wouldn't I :lol: and then have no idea what to do with him when I found him...

Somehow I doubt that statement, missy.

*blink*

What.

What.

Adam 360 just does not do it for me. In all senses of that sentence XD I think it's the hair. I have a thing against his hair when it's not bleached and poofy :lol:
Hmmmm... with this Adam, I can halfway see what the rare Adamgirls do. Poofy blond Adam is just funny :lol:

Somehow I doubt that statement, missy.
Errr... should I put my Plan On Meeting Bono into action for then? Because I'm afraid it's not very well worked out...

Back
Top Bottom