Some good Pleban Vibes needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been with my aunt yesterday and today.She is very weak, and in a lot of pain. it's so heartbreaking seeing her suffer that way.

They allowing her to return home tomorrow after they got all the equipment she'll need for homecare. We think that is what she's holding on for and that it's only a matter of days before the Lord takes her.

Thank you for your continued support it means so much for my family :hug:

:(

:hug: Wild :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

be with her as much as you ca
n/are able to......... :yes:

I should have stopped by the hospital one more time (right near my sis) before my sis sent me home (where'd I'd been staying to be close to her <my mother> to get some necessary stuff.... :sigh: oh well.

:pray: for strength for you all........

My dear Aunt Theresa passed away just after 8pm on Thursday. :sad:

although our tears were full of sorrow,they were also relief as she was suffering so much at the end it was heartbreaking:sad:

She got her wish to go home and got her tipple of Gin & Tonic. When we wet her lips she smiled knowing she had her G & T

Now she's at peace, her body repaired, looking down on us making sure we behave.:)

It sounds like your Aunt went the way she wanted, especially with the G&T. :up: It also sounds like you already have the right attitude and although she is not physically here, she is here with you in spirit and will always be in your heart. :hug: So sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom