Smell the Flowers Shirt!!! HELP ME PLEASE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foadie

War Child
If ANYONE could find this shirt

102-00900.jpg

in a MEDIUM

I shall be forever grateful to you!

I'll post pictures of your favorite guy...*begs* :yes:

Anything as soon as possible would be wonderful.

THANKS! :yes:

Large in band shirts are HUGE, aren't they?

Thanks for trying Gina! I'm buying myself
a birthday present and I want it to come
in time! :p

i've always wanted that shirt in a medium too...but i've never found it...sorrys...

(i want it cause it'll match my wall ;))

I have this shirt, I got in 93 at the Zoomerang show that I went to, although my shirt is getting very old and tattered and it is a medium too, but I aint selling it, but I did see somewhere on the net a place that had them for sale, I will try and remember where it was that I saw it, but hey if all else fails, if you have it as a poster you could always take it into a printing shop and they could scan the image and put it onto a shirt for you- they have these shops here in Australia so I would assume that most other places in the world would have them too:)

I bought the shirt way back in 1992 during the zoo tv tour. I had to get a large b/c that's all they had. I can't even wear the shirt in public anymore b/c of how tattered it is but it really shrunk up a lot. I can't belive this shirt is 10 years old now(9/18/92)....wow...
Anyway, the shirt will shrink if that helps at all....

Hey Foadie....have you by chance found the shirt u were looking for yet?? If not maybe you can contact SFGAL. rafmed knows her so she's not an unknown lol She's a regular chatter in the main room... don't know if she really posts in the forums but I remember a couple days ago she was talking about how she's got several U2 shirts...hey maybe she's got an extra shirt that u're looking for that she can sell ya or something. Maybe u can look under members for her name to see if u can email her and ask if u r still looking. Got any vintage shops around ur area?? sometimes those places have U2 shirts. Always kinda hard to find those awsome U2 shirts.... it's like a treasure hunt!

:wave: Take care.

Back
Top Bottom