Prayers Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Doll

New Yorker
Usually everything goes well in my life & I should not expect anything other than that--but please put me on your prayer list. Today I have to go for a breast biopsy. They say it's 95 % chance benign. I have a fibroidodema (sp?) they go in & put a chip to show has been looked at so don't have to review again on future mammograms. Girls get your mammograms--I had not been in a very long time. :sad:

Bono's Doll, I went through the same thing last May, and everything turned out alright. I know that it is a scary feeling to go through, and waitng is the hardest part. I feel sure that everything will turn out alright for you. :hug: You will definitely be in my thoughts & prayers. I had a lot of people prayering for me, and prayer does work :hug: And yes you are so very right in getting routine mammograms from time to time.

Thanks you guys--Prayer does work--my test came back negative--I can live with the scar-it's just a reminder that things could have been worse & I am truly thankful for the best!!! :heart::heart: :hug::hug:

Just seeing this now...glad everything worked out! Continued good health!:hug:

Just now seeing this, too--I'm glad it came back okay. I had the same thing about a year ago. Did they use the table where you lie on your stomach with your breast through a hole in the table? Strange! :D

So glad you're okay :hug: :). Even though the likelihood of it being benign seemed pretty high, I certainly don't blame you for still being nervous, I would be, too. And I will certainly do the mammogram thing when I'm able to. Thanks for reiterating the importance of such a procedure.

Angela

Just now seeing this, too--I'm glad it came back okay. I had the same thing about a year ago. Did they use the table where you lie on your stomach with your breast through a hole in the table? Strange! :D
Ms Purrl--that sounds dreadful. No they just numbed me & ran a scope in there about four times to take a specimen from each angle & then chipped me for future ID--like a Golden Retreiver or something. :sexywink:

Thanks you all--you are the best!

I also just saw this thread...so very glad that your test was negative :hug: That can be such a scary feeling. :hug: :hug:

Yesterday was my birthday--I have a lot to be thankful for! Except I thought a Five Guys Cheeseburger was going to do me in. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom