PRAYERS for U2Trinity and family!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Fellow PLEBAns!!!....I just got word that our friend U2Trinity lost her dear husband od 29 years , last month!...Please lets send prayers and words of comfort her way...*Im sorry I am not eloquent in asking for this ..Im just very sad by the news!

sympathyCondolences281.gif

loss1.jpg

May you find strength in our savior U2Trinity! :hug:

Deepest sympathy with you and your family at this difficult time. I hope our thoughts and prayers will bring you the added strength that you might need now. All the best to you. :hug:

May God bless you and keep you close at this very difficult time, U2Trinity. Your family here at PLEBA is always here for you, ready to hug you tight, and to remind you that you are very much loved, and in our thoughts always. :hug::heart:

heartfelt condolences to you and all your family in this hard time, I'm really sorry :hug:

U2 Trinity,
Please accept my sincere sympathy. I am thinking of you and your family in this time of loss and bereavement. I will pray for you and your family.
xxx

U2Trinity, I am so, so sorry to hear this. :sad: I cannot imagine what you must be going through. Please know that you have our hearts, thoughts, and prayers for you and your family. :hug:

wow! I am so sorry to hear this very sad sad news.. My heart is broken. We all love you here and just know you have nothing but all our support any time day or nite. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. :hug: x infinity.

Back
Top Bottom