Prayers for Dazz's Sister's !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
Some of you who know me pretty well- know I worry too much.

My sis is in shock (mentally/emotionally) her best friend/best bud of ?25 plus year (a friend made in ealry adulthood)suddenly died unexpectedly after somewhat more complicated but still way not the most "serious" difficilt surgery out there.

And as some of you know she lost her 2nd longest time friend (40 yrs since High School) only about 14 months ago in begining Sept.
Still still has a lot of good friends and ( some are in the various physical/theraputic & sporitual counseling fields) . She's got alot more supprt than a fair still I do worry (I'm always very upset the first 24 - 36 - 48- 72 plus hours after really bad news).

Please same some preyers, sned white light, good vibes giood wishes etc.

***thanks in Advance***

this is the post on the other thread i left.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

i just found out my sister's friend died yesterday afternoon!

The surgery had to be longer there was a bit more complication, and had to go under general anethesia but worked out ok.

She was sent back to the smaller non-surgical (but part of the bigger) Hospital after she got a all clear.

A few hours later- she hadn't been eating for almost 2 weeks so she was weak, and she did have some other problems but still.
A different friend (that my sis was also friends) was with her. She had some bit of a breathing problem but wasn't serious, and was coughing here and there but she'd been doing that off & on.

At one point she came out of the bathroom feeling weak, hanging on the wall. She got helped back into bed. Not too much later she collapsed back into bed. Her freind screamed, the docs came running. Had the paddles and she was gone within about a half hour.

My sis is in shock. And feels very guilty that she wasn't there, because since the surgery went longer she had to do things, and she switched places with the friend who was there. An my sis was then going to go last night instead. Or something like that It's a bit mixed up in my head.

She was my sister's best friend, best Bud. And those who do know she lost her 2nd longest time (about 40 yrs from HS) friend ( while sometimes she got frustrated with over the last ?20 yrs but still loved her dearly, and spent plently of time with her as well) only at the beginning of Sept LAST Year.!!

this is SOOOOOOOO FUCKING UNFAIR!!!! :scream:

(I just worry alot when things like this happen for the people most affected )

As I said first post she was very sweet, very funny . We almost only saw each other later on vs occasionally running into each at certain events-- when there were faimily emergencies in my family (including my mom's funeral & then the year later when her ashes interned last yr).

this is SOOOOOOOO FUCKING UNFAIR!!!! :scream:

(I just worry alot when things like this happen for the people most affected)

Been there. Know that feeling all too well. You have my complete sympathy :hug:.

I am so deeply sorry to hear that news :( :sad:. That's horrible. My condolances to your sister, to you, and to all others who knew/loved her :hug:. May she rest in peace, and may her lovely spirit live on in your memories and in the actions of your everyday lives.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom