!!! -PRAYERS For Dazzled's MOM needed- !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, poor Daz. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now. Look in your heart and you'll find the right thing to do. You can do a lot of damage second guessing yourself. So take care of yourself in this difficult time and know we're here for you. :hug:

Dazz im sorry to hear this. Big :hug:s for you and your mum. I agree wth the others, follow you heart or you might regret it. Your mum should be informed about all the options then she can decide what she wants. :hug:

Dazz, I am sooooo sorry you and your mom are going through this. It's a tough decision, but I am sure you will do the best for her. I hope all is well and she recovers quickly.

:pray: :hug: :pray:

:hug: Dazz and family. I've been in your shoes and position with my father. I completely relate and understand what you are experiencing. I wish you all well. You will reach within your heart and make the right decision. no matter what happens, no regrets. You mother will love you no matter what decision you made for her. We're all praying and thinking about you.

Hey Dazz, just wanted to know I have been thinking about you the past days on your sad anniversary :sad:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

it was.....differant.... than I totally expected on the actual aniversary.......

I was getting upset about 10 days out, knowing it was approaching.

But all this other stuff the past week...

LAST MON -finding out one of my sis's longeset ( High school) time close friends -who became the partner of an even longer time <Junior High School> frind of hers for at least 23 + yrs...
... AND became a (not as close) seperate friend of mine (becuase we all went together to so many R&R concerts) for 34 yrs has cancer, was operated on this past Thurs < she made it through > .

MEANWHILE this past Weds I went up ( got a ride) into New York State - real country-side, for the Memorial Service for my (oldest contious close friendship from college) friend's partner of 15 plus years, who died 5 weeks or less after he was definetively diagnosed with aggressive form of bone marrow cancer.

THEN b/c our (sis & I) friend and her partner were ORIGINALLYgoing to see Bruce this past Thurs with my sis and other friend's-- I ended up with one of the tix.:huh::ohmy:
How crazeee is that.

SO between all the worrying about other people- being between being sad & worried for my friend, and our friend- being totally exhilarated by the beautful architecture of the church which was sitting near the very top of a big hill :)scratch: small mountain?) from whose picture windows behind the altar looked out over valleys and across to other mountains, etc on one of the most beautiful days of the year so far.

Meeting all people in that community that my friend and her partner knew separately or togther, 5 of whom came up to me after and ( most people knew that they could come up and say things in memory of this person - but I didn't) thanked me & complmented me for the off-the-cuff speech I made about him & her.... made me feel - oh, wow!
THEN unexpectedly seeing Springsteen/E St Thurs night...

... I was really feeling alot of happiness... (oh yes I did cry for my friend, and our friend) from all of this.

There were songs I chanted/sang through & cried through during Bruce's show, but I woke up Fri around noon thinking of, then singing "Working On A Dream" - one of my fave songs from Bruce/E ST's new album, which they played Thurs much to my delight!

It wasn't till I had been in the living room after 1PM and realized it was the hour my sis had called me to say our mom died. Even then I mostly have been mildy sad on & off since Fri.

I was totally suprised that it wasn't the first thought out of my awaking/awake self on Fri. Maybe it'll get me later :uhoh: .

I think she would of liked it that I woke up thinking/singing that particular Springsteen song. :)

Back
Top Bottom