Postitive thoughts please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This kinda has nothing to do with my stomach problems, but I got a frenectomy on my upper lip today. :crack: Some tissue on my upper gums apparently needed to be trimmed back with a laser. :lol: :shrug: My lip is still kinda numb and tingley from 3:30. "I feeeeeel nuuumb." :wink: :D :giggle:

I'm trying to hang in there. :hug: :hug: :hug:

The frickin' tutor I'm supposed to be getting isn't calling us. She was supposed to call by Friday. My mom has to email her tomorrow. :| :grumpy:

:hug: Hope your feeling better soon. The stress of getting through the presale doesn't help either.

Yeah. :yikes: :lol:
I'm going for GA in Foxboro. :hyper: I wasn't sure my parents could handle it and my mom said that I could go alone into GA if I wanted to! :ohmy: :lmao:
My mom and dad wouldn't like it in GA. :yikes: My dad just seems to stand there (even though he's a big fan :giggle: ) and my mom wouldn't like being jostled around. :giggle:
But I guess I'd have to wait in line alone. :ohmy:

Yeah. :yikes: :lol:
I'm going for GA in Foxboro. :hyper: I wasn't sure my parents could handle it and my mom said that I could go alone into GA if I wanted to! :ohmy: :lmao:
My mom and dad wouldn't like it in GA. :yikes: My dad just seems to stand there (even though he's a big fan :giggle: ) and my mom wouldn't like being jostled around. :giggle:
But I guess I'd have to wait in line alone. :ohmy:

. . . but you'd make a bazillion new friends who would look after you for sure :yes:

hope the sun is coming out for you a little bit :hug:

I hope the sun will start to shine for you a bit more very, very soon! Hopefully you'll get the tickets you want and don't have to go alone. Also, I hope the pains are a bit more bearable and I'm thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just hope I can get GA with my fiancee''s Breathe code. I have to use my Horizon code for Dublin tix.

We are also going to try and get tix for Jersey and DC.

I have to get up at 5:30m Tuesday because the Dublin presale starts at 10am Dublin time and that is 6am here.

Wow... just read this now... :(

Are you better now Liz?? :hug:

Hey Chappy dear. :wave:

Didn't see this thread until now. I know this shitty stuff you've been going through, but I thought I would leave a note in this thread. Just want you to know that we're here for you always, and you're very brave for going dealing with this as well as you are. Hell, I'm scared of going to the dentist! :lol:

Seriously. :D

Hope you're feeling better, and that the nasty illness will be chased away soon. :yes: :hug: :hug:

Hey Chappy dear. :wave:

Didn't see this thread until now. I know this shitty stuff you've been going through, but I thought I would leave a note in this thread. Just want you to know that we're here for you always, and you're very brave for going dealing with this as well as you are. Hell, I'm scared of going to the dentist! :lol:

Seriously. :D

Hope you're feeling better, and that the nasty illness will be chased away soon. :yes: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Kathy! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry about your fear of going to the dentist. :yikes: :giggle: :hug:

how are you feeling, kid? I hope you're much better (or at least a little better?) :hug:

I agree with Sicy - you're definitely too young to be going through such hardships. you're a brave girl, you know that?
and I think it's fantastic that you can find some comfort and support in music. that means that the boys are doing a good job :)

lots of love and take care :hug:

I'm feeling a lot better. :) I've only had one major attack in the past week. It was really bad. :yikes: I'm in a little pain right now, actually.

Me and my mom have been trying to get a tutor. We first contacted her about 3 weeks ago and she only replied last week. She said Mondays and Thursdays (i think) are good for her and we replied that day (i think it was last wednesday) saying that that was good for me too. She hasn't replied since.

We are just thinking that it would be easier for me to go back to school at the beginning of the next quarter and start me on a plan that would keep me from staying back and have me get the amount of skills I need for each of the classes I missed without doing ALL of the work that I missed. That and maybe some Summer school. :grumpy: But the story with that, is that one teacher says that it's ok to go to Summer school but another one or my teachers says that I would of had to flunk.

Ugh. I just don't know anymore.

Thank you MissEno for the :hug:s.

P.S. Yes. Music is a HUGE part of my life. :heart: The boys are extremely good at what they do. :)

That sucks about school. I hated taking Summer 1 classes in college. Just look at it this way you'll be staying caught up and you will graduate on time

Back
Top Bottom