Positive vibes for my family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauramullen

Blue Crack Distributor
As some of you already know, my dad was just recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. It was found after he had a seizure last week. It is inoperable and the doctor said with chemo and radiation he will have up to 10 months. My dad started his chemo yesterday and I guess it went okay. He was very sick afterwards, which is to be expected.

I'm just asking if everyone could send my family some positive vibes or say a prayer for me and my family.

:heart::heart::hug::hug: Lots of love and hugs to your family. We are with you all.

Laura :hug: :hug: :hug: I don't know what to say angel . . . I am so sorry you and your family, and especially your Dad, have to go through this . . . I hope you can all hold onto the happy times and be there for each other to love and support each other through this :hug: . . . sending you love and laughter and light and peace and strength honey :hug: xx k

:ohmy:

:sad::sad:
oh laura........... :hug::hug::hug:

hell.........

Try to take in as much joy in between the shock/horror/sadness on your own and with your dad, family & friends to....

1> help keep you (and them) as strong possible
2> to create stronger, better memories
3> it possibly might help him live longer & in less pain

Good vibes/thots/and prayers your & family's way.

I'm so so sorry Laura. I'm sending you lots and lots of positive thoughts and vibes and will include you and your family in my prayers. Lots of strength to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Laura, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Try to stay positive and value each moment you have. :hug::hug:

I went to the Phillies game last night wqith my parents. My dad had such a great time, although he was really tired.

:hug::hug::hug: I'm so sorry to hear about this Laura! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers :hug::hug::hug:. Take advantage of every chance you have and stay strong :up:

My uncle had a brain tumor that was found after a seizure as well. They were able to do surgery on him, along with chemo and radiation, but the tumor was growing at too fast of a rate. He lost his short term memory which sucked. He remembered who we were from the past, but couldn't remember what he did 5 minutes ago. The weirdest thing was one time when I was up at the hospital, my dad (his brother) was going to take him for a walk around the building. The radio was on and "Broken Wings" was playing. He sang along with the song...he couldn't remember anything about the present but remembered a stupid song from the 80s!

Back
Top Bottom