Plebans on Twitter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Been meaning to start this thread for a while now, so here goes! I joined Twitter about 3 months or so ago, when I finally realized that Edge had an account and was posting photos from U2s 360 tour! :doh: But so far I only have 7 followers!? :uhoh: So I was thinking that one way to get more followers would be to recruit other Plebans who are on Twitter! :hmm: My Twitter account name is LuthienBono....

Helen Caroline Biggs (LuthienBono) on Twitter

In other words if you follow me, I'll follow you!! :yes:

Been meaning to start this thread for a while now, so here goes! I joined Twitter about 3 months or so ago, when I finally realized that Edge had an account and was posting photos from U2s 360 tour! :doh: But so far I only have 7 followers!? :uhoh: So I was thinking that one way to get more followers would be to recruit other Plebans who are on Twitter! :hmm: My Twitter account name is LuthienBono....

Helen Caroline Biggs (LuthienBono) on Twitter

In other words if you follow me, I'll follow you!! :yes:

and mine is Caroline Labrut (Lynn_erin) on Twitter and the more plebans the merrier!:wink:

I just joined. I'm TheFly360, same as my YouTube account name.

Vincent Magnarella (TheFly360) on Twitter

Following all you guys now :D

Don't post here very much anymore, but I do frequent twitter regularly :wink:
Natalie Bradbury (thisisbradbury) on Twitter Follow me!

Just requested to follow you...and I saw that you are actually following me! I never realized :doh: :lol:

^ I got them too, so I made mine private...somehow, it seems the private setting disappeared. Gotta fix that :lol:

Spam followers :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom