PLEBANS Info Thread, please post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Name: Laura
Nationality: American, but I'm Italian, German, and Polish
Language: English, some Spanish
School: Rutgers University
Job: Customer Service Agent for US Airways
Transportation: 2007 Nissan Altima
Relationship: Engaged
Family: Mom, Dad, Brother
Pets: 2 cats
Hobbies: U2, going to the shore, hanging out with friends
Random Experience: Greeting the pasengers off of a flight and out comes Jack Nicholson and he said "How's it going"
Favorite People: Family, friends,U2
Favorite Guitar: Bono's Green Irish Falcon
Favorite Outfit: The Fly suit

Name: Diane
Nationality: Canadian, but my family is Scottish, Irish, Welsh and I think English...you really don't want to get me mad..:D
Language: English, and a bit of French
School: Aurora High Secondary School (Ontario), they were just going to call it Aurora Secondary School, but the initials were just wrong.
Job: Homecare Worker
Transportation: a beige-y car.
Relationship: Single..bleh
Family: mother, father,older brother
Pets: 2 cats Abby and Emily.
Hobbies: reading, U2, reading, annoying people (heh)
Random Experience: When I was something like 8 years old I met Mr. Dress-up (Ernie Combs). He used to do a childrens tv show in Canada called Mr. Dress-up.
Favorite People: My best friend, my friends on here, U2, my family

I'm new here hope its ok I posted here :)

Name: Crystal
Nationality: Mixed Filipino and White ( Irish, English, German, Spanish most of Europe) I'm what you call an heins 57 here
Language: English
School: Pikes Peak Community College Zookeeping technology (zoology), and Political Science
Job: Well I was working at a railway at a cafe here, but my Daddy just became recently ill with his heart so I had to leave to take care of him, it's very rough right now:sad:
Transportation: 2007 Toyota Yaris, still learning how to drive
Relationship: Single, I have given up on dating :(
Family: Dad, Mom ( lives in California), Half Older sister
Pets: 2 cats Sabrina 13 years old and a big brat adopted me and my family, Tango 5 years old just adopted from the shelter a couple months ago most lovable cat I have ever known and a parakeet Sydney got a couple years ago when I had my first out of four leg surgeries and I was lonely cause I really don't have any friends, etc and I couldn't get out, he is my best friend and a great listener, and loves to rock out to music with me
Hobbies: listening to music, singing, anything with music, trying to pick my violin up again, anything with animals, anything that has got to do with the paranormal ( ghost hunting, etc), anything nature, studying, art, pretty much for anything I can get myself into
Random Experience: I went to my first none Christian rock concert a couple years ago and I was at the front then the audience started going crazy when the lead singer stuck his hand out, I was in a leg cast following a recent leg surgery ( I have had 4) and next thing I know I was picked up and put on a bench by one of the bands security guards and then the lead singer comes where I was and goes girl on bench rock with me, every girl there hated me I thought they were all gonna kill me, I literally ran out of the club after the show
Random Good Quote: You are beautiful, God made you in his image and his image is beautiful there for you are beautiful don't ever let anyone tell you different~ My senior quoet
Favorite People: My Daddy is always on the top of my list :) I don't really have favorites, but I have many that have inspired me, to many to list
Most embarrassing moment: Lets see I'm a clutz so I have many :lol:
Well I was at a waterpark and there is there huge slide you look down and all the people look like ants well I decided to brave it and I thought the lifeguard at the bottom was very hot so I was like well if I may die at lest he'll be there, well I went down the slide, the impact was so fast etc, my bikini top came off, and my bottoms rode up my butt, I didn't realize it until I got up and the hot lifeguard handed me my top and was like you lost this, and then goes oh nice butt, I got up really fast all embarrassed then ran into a pole:doh:

:wave: I know I don't visit you guys over here as often as I should anymore, but I'm still a PLEBAn at heart (but don't tell Axver :tongue: )

Name: Charlotte
Nationality: English
Language: English
School: I used to go to a private school, which was fun and not at all as snobby as everyone made out. Now I go to university, doing a BSc in Ecology and hoping to go on to do a grad. diploma of teaching and teach biology :)
Job: Checkout chick :rockon:
Transportation: Honda Concerto, named the Oxmobile.
Relationship: Single - but not for long, I don't think :love:
Family: I live with my mum and dad :heart: And my 3 cats, of course!
Pets: Three beautiful cats and many tropical fish.
Hobbies: Swimming, reading, writing, drawing, music.
Random Experience: The time I was with Kim (Gluey) and my mum, waiting to meet U2, and this random guy comes up to us and starts raving about how U2 were staying at the "beach in Tuakau"...Tuakau is Kim's hometown and it does NOT contain a beach! :giggle:
Random Good Quote: See my sig :)
Favorite People: U2. All my friends and family. Matt Bellamy. Steven Wilson. My two high school Bio teachers who inspired me to teach myself. Stephen King. Piers Morgan. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. Gordon Ramsay. Jamie Oliver.
Music: U2, Muse, Coldplay, Incubus, Porcupine Tree, Anathema, Alcest, Agalloch, Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age, MGMT, Jesu, Boards of Canada, Bad Religion, XTC, The Damned, Pink Floyd, 311, Alexisonfire, Arcade Fire, Enter Shikari...I could go on all day.
Fave Movie: Alien vs Predator.
Claim to Fame: I was on a documentary in 2007 to showcase the NZ education system :up: In it, I was filmed coming out of the U2 concert squealing hysterically :reject:

Back
Top Bottom