PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. :up: Got my cards & labels ordered on Wednesday afternoon - hoping to have them addressed & mailed by next Saturday. This has become one of my absolute favorite parts of the Christmas season - I can't wait to start getting cards from all over. :D (I can't decide if it's antiquated or cute how much I enjoy the card exchange, considering all the technological communication options we have now. :hmm: :wink: )

This has become one of my absolute favorite parts of the Christmas season - I can't wait to start getting cards from all over. :D (I can't decide if it's antiquated or cute how much I enjoy the card exchange, considering all the technological communication options we have now. :hmm: :wink: )

I agree that it is nice to look forward to snail mail. These days, the only things that I receive through the mail are magazines. :lol: All other communication is either through e-mail or text message.

I got my cards I made and ordered on-line for this, and my kids have informed me that they are "creepy". :happy: (I was going for silly) So if you're on my list, I apologize now. :reject:

Looking forward to this too. But I just realized I don't know where/how I will display them. :ohmy: Anyone have any creative ideas you have done in the past with them? :hmm: (I currently hang all the holiday cards I get from a ribbon over and around my doorway from livingroom to kitchen, but my house is tiny and I'm out of space so any other ideas would be cool!

Mine too. I had grand plans to make some, but illness has sapped most of my energy. :sad: However, it is the thought that counts, and I love getting cards, whether they are made or bought!:hug: MsPurrl, I have a special card for you!

Not to worry MsPurrl, so are mine. That's part of the fun of the exchange-you never know who you will hear from, from what part of the world, or what kind of card or message you will receive!

MoodyJ check your emails and PM please!!

:wave:

Got my first card in the mail yesterday! :applaud: Yvonne (yjmarigold), you are on the ball, lady!! :up: :D

Hoping my Shutterfly cards are in my mailbox today so I can get them addressed & back out in the mail by the weekend. :hyper:

My cards arrived from Shutterfly today. Working on addressing them tonight & Thursday (my nights off). :hyper:

I've sent all the lists out last week. Have you checked the settings on your email address you gave me? Hope the email didn't go into a junk or trash folder. I will send the list again later this morning via email and PM.

I've sent all the lists out last week. Have you checked the settings on your email address you gave me? Hope the email didn't go into a junk or trash folder. I will send the list again later this morning via email and PM.

I'll double check the email, but a PM would be much appreciated just in case my settings are off. Usually GMail is good about that sort of thing. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom