PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've ordered photo cards from Shutterfly for the last three years & it's never been an issue. I tried to order this year from Snapfish because their prices were a little better & they offered the option to have your cards printed & picked up at your local Wal-Mart; I thought I'd save myself some time & shipping charges. :tsk: Nope - WalMart's photo lab called me the morning they got my order & told me they wouldn't print the cards because of "copyright issues". And it's not as though there was a watermark on the photo... :madwife: Anyway, Shutterfly rocks, Snapfish sucks. :wink:

Good to know, thank you. I was going to order from Snapfish and do the same thing. I have my card all ready in their system and everything. OK, I'll switch it to Shutterfly.

Thank you!!!!!

Thankyou FlowerAvalanche for you lovely card! the mouse is too cute!:hug:

And Wild! I just recieved yours too, Its so pretty, and its for a cuase as well:hug:

Hmm still waiting for cards to come :hmm: Haven't gotten any yet. Must have been on the lists of everyone that hasn't mailed them yet :wink: :hug:
You were on my list, Kristen, and I mailed all my cards on Monday (12/7). I'm sure the storm that came through the States the middle of this week probably slowed mail delivery a bit. :( I would expect you'd start seeing some PLEBA mail soon. :yes:

Good to know, thank you. I was going to order from Snapfish and do the same thing. I have my card all ready in their system and everything. OK, I'll switch it to Shutterfly.

Thank you!!!!!
You're welcome. I hope you're as please with them as I've been. I've never had any problems ordering, their processing time has always been quick, and their delivery time was really impressive this year. From creation to my mail box in 5 days total - regular delivery, too! :up:

Aww - did somebody not sign up for the exchange and now feels left out?? Participation fail!!!!!! :tongue: Here's a Christmas :hug: for you... better now? :wink:

He has a card coming from me! He should not be crying! :angry:

Lisa, I received your card last night. It is hanging up on my cubicle wall in my office. :)
:applaud:

On a side note: I'm certain that although your coworkers may not understand the depth and width of your U2 obsession, they must surely acknowledge its existence. So is it wrong that I'm pleased to know they're now being exposed to a complete stranger's obsession (mine)?? :hmm: :lmao:

OK, to everyone on my list, I just ordered my cards through Shutterfly. Sorry for the delay, but I personally think they're awesome and worth the wait... :wink:
Here's a teaser...
AdamBonoSmoochNice.jpg

:drool:

:lol: Oh dear u2gek, if I'm on your list I might what to intercept that before my parents open it.

I sent out 8 cards so far, the rest will be going out next week. I have not had the time to go to the post office to get more stamps and mail the International ones. I thought I had time yesterday, but the post office was closed.

Thank you to

partygirl
Iris
zuropa_fit
yjmarigold
jcoster

:heart:

I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

:hyper:

:wave:

Got my first cards in the mail today! Thank you to:

DebbieP (wow, and a gift too! :hug: )
tinydancer (there are stars fallin' from the sky!)
KristenCanadian (my first "foreign" card!)
JC (and chef Bono, mmmm!)
U2Girl416 (Product Red! We don't have those in stores here this year, hmph)

edit, as hubby just handed me some more mail:
Partygirl 43 (OMG, I was at that show!!! Raleigh, woot!)

And I got mine mailed out today FINALLY! :reject:

Thank you all!

I aim to please! :D

Oh and I just got back today and found my first Christmas cards from JCoster (one of my Pleba card exchange buddies! :hug: ) and MrsEdge (my long time pen pal, who actually introduced me to interference! :hug: I've been addicted to blue crack for over 6 years now!! :ohmy: ) in my postbox! :hyper: Thank you both, love them!! :love:

I realized that it was your postcard that I didn't know who sent it. But I got it and figured it out a day later!

Back
Top Bottom